Account deletion

• So how do you actually delete your account? I've looked on the wiki and it informs me that it's in the settings section - well I can't find it!

Somebody please help...

Ignore that, just found it

• Hii Cyberjunk,

Welcome onboard on Travian: Kingdoms! If you want to delete your own in-game account you can click on 'Preferences', 'Avater' and then click on the button 'Delete avater!'.

Cheers,
    Magician

• Okay, I can delete my account under the preferences tab, but where do I find preferences? I have clicked on the gear icon but the only things that I can do are change my name, choose which avatar that I want to use, receive the news letter, and change my password. Am I missing something? Thank you.

• Hello Aethlflaede

you can find "preferences" from inside the game world itself not the lobby page
    and yes it is the gear icon but from inside the game world

kind regards
    Red John

Red John
    Customer Service Representative & Community Manager
    Travian Kingdoms AE

• Hello Aethlflaede

you can find "preferences" from inside the game world itself not the lobby page
    and yes it is the gear icon but from inside the game world

kind regards
    Red John

Hi Red John,

I think she is talking about deleting her 'lobby account' and not her avatar, which is in fact not possible or very hard to find.

• Hi there,
    it is indeed impossible to delete your lobby account, but it should be enough to just delete your game world avatars if you don't feel like playing at the moment or don't have the time. That way you can still come back to the game in the future, keeping your achievements and remaining gold(if any).

Kind regards
    Georgi

Community Manager
    Travian Kingdoms International

• first you have to exit the protection (after 7 days or reaching 200 population) , then you go in the embassy and there you can abdicate. then go in the settings and you will find the delete

you should be able to start the delete without abdicating too but you have to get out of the protection

The post was edited 1 time, last by Europe :): I added another sentence ().

• first you have to exit the protection (after 7 days or reaching 200 population) , then you go in the embassy and there you can abdicate. then go in the settings and you will find the delete

you should be able to start the delete without abdicating too but you have to get out of the protection

iirc you can not delete while you are duke or king (to prevent kingdoms from angry leaders :D)

• he doesn't need to abdicate because when he will be out of protection and he will start to delete, the abdication will be automatic.. that's why I said that it's not necessary to abdicate before deleting, the system makes you abdicate in automatic

• he doesn't need to abdicate because when he will be out of protection and he will start to delete, the abdication will be automatic.. that's why I said that it's not necessary to abdicate before deleting, the system makes you abdicate in automatic

Well unless its different to dukes it will be like this: