Governor. Second village in 24 hours

• I am completely new to this game and was frustrated at the lack of direction (beginners guide on wiki not very explanatory of in-game stuff, lack of guides in general, etc) so I'm following this.

Directions are short but not hard to figure out if you read and look around. Now waiting on Residence lvs 4 and 5. Everything above that on the list is done. I am 1h17m into the game so far.

Playing on TEST, had to restart from COM1 after I found this. Hope I know what I'm doing and that I can benefit from the results. lol

Update 1: First settler now training 2 hours after start.

Update 2: Ran into a wall trying to find resources for 2nd and 3rd settlers. How? (I think was supposed to use NPC option to 'buy' the settlers with max warehouse/granary)

Update 3: This is a really intriguing game but after looking around I'm gonna try Travian Legends instead. I'm looking for a fast paced game with an active player base. Most likely will be back here when v1.0 is out.

• im experiencing some trouble following up this guide:

-" Build a Granary lvl 8. and Hold a small celebration "
    (Small celebration requires 9500 crop)
    -Your Granary does not have enough space for the required resources.

i think its lvl 9 granary, because it can hold 9600 crop, maybe lvl it up to lvl 10 so you have 12000 resources and then do some npc to fill the remaining resources

i think also you should lvl up some resource fields, because with the +24 resources/hour each (3xspeed) its getting difficult to gather the resources, even with npc

also the hero should be lvl up in the resources attribute to maximize the income, robbers hideout are NOT showing up

i am testing this guide on the TEST server (3x speed - 40 days after server started) i started playing like 20 hours ago, i have 3 settlers and almost everything dismantled and still cannot settle my second village because of the low income on resources and excessive cost of the celebration

edit/update:
    finally the culture points for the second village were given by the production of the village itself about 24 hrs after the account started

• Yes you do, take the one for 5 days. I followed this guide on server com7 and manage to do it in 30 hours. I wasn't very active (i think it's doable in 24). Only spent the 35 gold out of 40 you get at the start.i haven't cleared more than 5 bandit camps but i was lucky to get soldiers in hero adventures and attacked some of the unclaimed oasis (on a new server i guess u need more). And i didn't have to demolish my academy lvl 10. But again, maybe coz the server it's almost mid game and u get more resources/troops in adventures.

Anyway, thx for sharing this tactic.

Regards
    Spry

• I'm trying it, having started 4 days late, on the new speed server. First time I've been on there and the game may be different. I find that I need to get the WH up to 8 in order to fit in all the res from demolishing Residence.

Also I need Granary level 9, not 8, to get the 9500 crop for a celebration.

Is it different?

The post was edited 1 time, last by Aeneas ().

• I'm trying it, having started 4 days late, on the new speed server. First time I've been on there and the game may be different. I find that I need to get the WH up to 8 in order to fit in all the res from demolishing Residence.

Also I need Granary level 9, not 8, to get the 9500 crop for a celebration.

Is it different?

As stated above, you need plus-account for extra 20% storage.

• @Black Jesus_COM 9h is really fast! 8o

How long do you all need for your 3rd village? When I follow this guide, the 2nd village is built so fast that the waiting for the 3rd feels way longer than it used to. Is it the same for you?

Community Communications Manager

• How long do you all need for your 3rd village? When I follow this guide, the 2nd village is built so fast that the waiting for the 3rd feels way longer than it used to. Is it the same for you?

Really depends on in which stage of the game you join and how large your kingdom is.
    I did it on comx3 aswell and could sell my stolen goods for a few thousand crop after a few days in the server so I could permanently hold celebrations and therefore I settled the 3rd village 2 days after the second. (Without artworks)

• how on earth did you think of that ?? great thinking . thanks for sharing .

• Just a bit of info for future if anyone is using this guide. (maybe update first post.)
    At the step to recieve reward for 3 settlers trained, you get 6000 clay which will not fit in a lvl 6 warehouse, you need to upgrade to lvl 7 before training third settler.

• ...и разбавится кровь твоя водой, чтобы не чувствовать ни боли, ни усталости... и разорвут плоть твою корни деревьев и трав, чтоб быть единым с землёй... и выпотрошит душу твою жгучий ветер...