Governor. Second village in 24 hours

• Of course I had all three settlers and also CP. As I also quoted, it said I am lacking a free expansion slot. Here is what is says on com7:

"You may settle here. To settle, you need 3 Settlers, enough culture points as well as a free expansion slot." I am curious, the server is now more than 24h old and I have not seen anyone do it so far...

• On my next server I plan NOT to use the residence lvl 5 -> 10 quest. it should take about another 12 to 18 hours to do the build manually, but then when I use it on my new villa, it should save me about 2 or 3 days. I will respond here in a month and let you know how it went.

- That was a stupid dumb idea! Doesn't work. By the time you have everything ready, its too late, the only croppers are miles away and almost guaranteed that while your settlers are walking, someone else's are too and get there before you. I've tried this on both a speed server and a normal server. Don't be tempted, its not worth it ;)

Of course I had all three settlers and also CP. As I also quoted, it said I am lacking a free expansion slot. Here is what is says on com7:

"You may settle here. To settle, you need 3 Settlers, enough culture points as well as a free expansion slot." I am curious, the server is now more than 24h old and I have not seen anyone do it so far...

- I saw a few villages popping up at 24 hours on com7

• Currently on the quest page in TK Wiki, it states that the quests for "construct a town hall" & next "hold small celebration" are only unlocked after "Found a new Village" is completed. Is this still accurate or has the game been updated since?

Because if this is the case, then how do you get enough cp without the rewards from these two quests? Thanks,

• The info there is bit missleading.

You can complete the quest at any time so long as you fill the conditions.
    What the unlock means is unlock it in the quest book to be visible. So normally this would only show up after you have found your second village

• Can anyone give an accurate time of how long it takes to demolish level 10 residence with level 10 main building on x3 server ? If I start demolishing while 3rd settler is training and miscalculated so it would get demolished before the settler pops out, can I cancel it at the start at least ?

• Thank you a lot for this great idea
    i wonder if you can help by sharing how to use the 15c to get res.
    thank you really

Build up the resource fields to 10. If you have all 3 on 10 you fulfill the quest "all resource fields to 10", since in that village, all are on 10. This quest gives you more than 100k resource, then you build up your other village for resource production, or, if you dismantle it, build residence to 10 in your 15c, found a new and do there, with the resources you got its not a problem.

• Can anyone give an accurate time of how long it takes to demolish level 10 residence with level 10 main building on x3 server ? If I start demolishing while 3rd settler is training and miscalculated so it would get demolished before the settler pops out, can I cancel it at the start at least ?

4h and a few minutes for a Roman with a level 10 MB. Assume the same for other tribes.

edit: Ignore that, I didn't realise he was asking for x3 :D

but yes, you can cancel for the first minute or so. so you can check the time, then cancel it.
    but if its 4h for normal, it should be 1h20 for x3 right? and i think troop build time is x2, so 1h30 for the settler. So quicker to demolish than to build the settler. Be careful!

• 4h and a few minutes for a Roman with a level 10 MB. Assume the same for other tribes.
    edit: Ignore that, I didn't realise he was asking for x3 :D

but yes, you can cancel for the first minute or so. so you can check the time, then cancel it.
    but if its 4h for normal, it should be 1h20 for x3 right? and i think troop build time is x2, so 1h30 for the settler. So quicker to demolish than to build the settler. Be careful!

No, the troop building time is x3 too, just not the running speed of the troops, that is x2.

The settles take a little less than 1 hour to be build on an x3 server and the residence more than 1 hour to be deconstructed. So if you just start demolishing the residence when you build the last settler you are safe. (usually you cant queue more than 1, so 2 should be finished already).

Maybe you los a few minutes but I would say its not so important, atleast you dont need to pay attention :D

• This still works. I sent by settlers off 6 and a half hours into the game. (Cleared 4 robbers then got the offer to relocate my village 2/3 hours in. Straight after the relocation the fifth and sixth robber appeared. The kingdom I ended in gave 6k wheat per treasurer so didn't have to dismantle the resident in the end either).

• This still works. I sent by settlers off 6 and a half hours into the game. (Cleared 4 robbers then got the offer to relocate my village 2/3 hours in. Straight after the relocation the fifth and sixth robber appeared. The kingdom I ended in gave 6k wheat per treasurer so didn't have to dismantle the resident in the end either).

Yes, relocating now seems to spawn robbers immediately. Don't recall it doing so a while ago, but maybe I forgot.

• Magnus, I have tried this twice now, and it doesn't work, I am waiting too long for resources to come so I can make small celebration, for others it is working, don't know what I am doing wrong? do I simply need to be online for 24hours for it to work?