Governor. Second village in 24 hours

• If Im not mistaken you dont need a small celebration. You get 800 cp for building the town hall and thats enough to settle.

You need 1k CP for your first expansion slot to open. Just the Town Hall (and not holding a Small Celeb) is enough if you wait about 2 days, but 2 days is way too slow to get to the few 150%/125% 15cs.

• Is this strat also viable as a King? If so, what are the differences (if any) between going for this as a King and going for this as a Gov? Is there anything in particular you need to keep an eye out for?

• You can do it as a king but it will be lot slower as kings are missing out on the day 1 robber camps which bring in quite a bit of resources, it will still be the fastest way of setting (even for a king) but you will settle significantly slower than you would as a governor.
    Additionally this strategy does leave you very exposed with low fields and no troops which can be fine as a governor but as a king you will be prime target and extremely fast settling might not be worth the sacrifice in your ability to defend or rebuild as a king.

To do this as a king you simply follow the same steps as stated, except you will need to most likely wait a lot long at the
    >build 3 settlers
    and perhaps also at
    >wait for resources to celebrate

Also kings lack of robbers will mean their heroes can have hard time leveling which means low amounts of hero resources, on the plus side though at least you never have to clear robbers so you could simply keep the hero on max resource production all the time.

Lastly without building population (you will stay below 100 population with this strategy) you can't expand your borders which means other kings will start covering more land and even stealing your governors, your governors most likely won't be happy either

tl:dr don't attempt to do this as king, it's simply not worth it. If you want to be a king, start as governor and then fast settle to the edge and crown yourself king there.

• I don't think that this is the fastest strategy for kings. Level 1 resource fields have a very low amortisation time, it's even close for governors. And since kings literally have no resource income without fields (no tributes because no area, no robbers, no hero production because lower level) I'm 100% sure that kings are way faster with fields, without having calculated it. Robber camps are 12k? ress in the first 24 hours that have to be compensated somehow.

• What I'm most interested in is, what do you do after you settle on that sweet 15c? And to be exact, do you break 200pop to raid or just upgrade your fields and npc crop for a week? If you want to raid, how best to break 200pop, since your main village will be at ~50 pop, i'll need 150pop in your 15c.

• Thanks, it's a really good strategy
    But there is a note
    When I started to demolish the ResidenceI noticed that the level 7 warehouse would not be enough for the resources to come back from the rubble
    There will be a waste of resources the warehouse must be level 8

• Altough this is an old topic i was wondering if there are some players with the same experience.
    After i settled my 2nd village i destroyed my " spawn" village so my only village is my new 15c(this is also automatricly my capital.)
    The problem i'm facing is that the robber hide outs keep on spawning in the area of my original village which unfortenatly is about 6hours walk for my clubs.

Does anyone have this same experience? normally robber hide out spawn in the area of your capital.

• Altough this is an old topic i was wondering if there are some players with the same experience.
    After i settled my 2nd village i destroyed my " spawn" village so my only village is my new 15c(this is also automatricly my capital.)
    The problem i'm facing is that the robber hide outs keep on spawning in the area of my original village which unfortenatly is about 6hours walk for my clubs.

Does anyone have this same experience? normally robber hide out spawn in the area of your capital.

It's all in the timing of when you remove your 1st village, make sure you have robbers still at your spawn area (cleared of troops but with a small amount of res remaining) then remove your 1st village, then after midnight send troops from your 2nd village to finish clearing them and they should respawn in new area.

if you didn't do this they will start to spawn in new area after you cleared them, but like you say it's a pain when you are sending troops on 12 hour journeys

I hear the system sometimes bugs out when moving the capital, did they spawn there once or did it happen more than once?

If the former, stuff sucks but luckily it's a one time thing
    If the later then I suspect there is a bug relating to the forced moving of your capital in the demolition process. (should give help center a message in this case)

• if you didn't do this they will start to spawn in new area after you cleared them, but like you say it's a pain when you are sending troops on 12 hour journeys

I didn't left robbers in my spawn area. Will do that next time thanx. :thumbup:
    It is even more than 12 hours now, because i don't have that many troops in my new village i probably need to walk 4 times. :cursing:

• thank you for the guide

however i must say, how do u get resources after u deplete every single resource reward on getting ur second village?u literally are destroying ur basic source of income this way and most people will be under beginners protection for at least 5 days

this guide is only to get ur second village in 15 h what happens next ?how do u servive

• thank you for the guide

however i must say, how do u get resources after u deplete every single resource reward on getting ur second village?u literally are destroying ur basic source of income this way and most people will be under beginners protection for at least 5 days

this guide is only to get ur second village in 15 h what happens next ?how do u servive

In 15h you have a 15c with hopefully better than 100% oasis bonuses, which will produce way more resources than a 4446 would. With a little gold you don't even fall behind, not to mention the fact how easy it is to complete the resource field-quests in a cropper. Get one of each res field to lvl 7 and you get reward for getting ALL of them (since a cropper only has one of each) to lvl 7.

• So, today I tried it with a "hybrid strategy". Started as king, got two resonable and three crappy governors and decided to try the route with building all resource fields to 5. To cut a long story short: After 31h I had the second village, including all 18 fields in the started at 5 and build 100 legionnaires (well, 97 that is, settlers count into the 100 troops quest). Maybe this is an interesting addition for those who are afraid of falling behind: After 31h, most good croppers were still free. You might not get the rare 150%, but I had the choice between 100% and 125%, both less than 10 fields from my starter :-)