Governor. Second village in 24 hours

• Hi!

Any idea why after i made all steps is still missing 7K resources, but my fried is alrady finished? It is 23hours after start...

We have same steal, roughly same income from hero...

Your mate probably got more resources from adventures, it's possible to get resource adventures 3-4 times when fast settling, if you get super lucky (and do cardgame for extra adventures). Resource boxes can save you an hour or two aswell.

• Your mate probably got more resources from adventures, it's possible to get resource adventures 3-4 times when fast settling, if you get super lucky (and do cardgame for extra adventures). Resource boxes can save you an hour or two aswell.

Hi Jallu,

I get resources 3* and my mate 4*. Different is less than 1K and different between us was more than 7K! I just thinking... is it possible, that i will "missed" some revard from quest? For example "Build academia for lvl5"?

• Hi!

Any idea why after i made all steps is still missing 7K resources, but my fried is alrady finished? It is 23hours after start...

We have same steal, roughly same income from hero...

better oasis & being in a kingdom to be able to rein them
    being inside a kingdom to sell treasures
    better returns from adventures
    doing more adventure quests that pimp your hero with xp
    using books having hero fully on resources for longer
    farming oases
    getting gold chests on the card games
    having the res & crop bonus active using gold
    clearing robbers faster and having them respawn faster
    using the marketplace for 2:1 trades
    not overflowing anytime
    making sure you demo enough building

or even just generally having better luck

so so many variables on why, without knowing every stage you both did, it's hard to pin point it

• Hi!

Can you give a more detailed step by step guide on how to use this strategy?

And by my try, it's only possible using gold, if we don't use gold it's impossible to do it in less then 24 hours.

• Any way to help on the resources required for settler builds? Started 2 different servers using old original guide and new one (new one much better). I luckily acquired 126 imps on an adventure, took out 2 oasis's with them, and still cant cue the second settler after about 8 hours. Good guide, but resources are beyond tight.....non existent during settler builds.

• The easiest way is to start as governor and crown as soon as you can (after beginners' protection I think).

If you start as a king, this method will likely not work (well), since you don't have hideouts to give you the much-needed resources to settle. Maybe someone can provide the npc vasall's [sorry, don't know its english name] guaranteed tribute production, but I think it's less than what I would consider enough. You cannot menhir-relocate as king either, so any ideas in this direction aren't possible aswell.

• Hmm very important thing to add is that Settlers for Romans are 1000 resources more expencive then settlers for Gauls :) that is 3000 more resources You will need when playing romans then gauls for example : ) Just tried :) and it is a big hicup on the way ;) BUMER :) but other then that It still works ;)

‭‭Gauls 3000‬‬ ‭‭4000‬‬ ‭‭3000
    Roams 3500 3000 4500
    Teutons 4000 3500 3200

So as showed above this works best for gauls :) but not that big deley for other races ;) guess You can make it up afterwords with Romans by developing village quicker once settled ;)