need a speedy server

• Hello MAHLORD :)
    Currently the fastest game worlds available are x3 speed, but we'll consider your idea for the future, thank you very much!

Kind regards
    Georgi

Community Manager
    Travian Kingdoms International

• 5X speed would target an even more niche audience thant 3X. In the future with potentially bigger player numbers we could consider something like that, as well as tournaments. For now we'll have the one 3X speed world. But if you want a special experience, we also have a couple game worlds with changed rules coming up. ;)

The post was edited 1 time, last by FabianF ().

• yes cuz i remember long time ago when i had played in last versions i played in speedy servers

i think when guys play in a normal 1X server one other speedy server ( 5X or 10X) will work as a mini game when they need wait for complete trade - arrive troops or collect resource for build :sleeping:
    they can have play and enjoy of 1 speedy server Instead log off and waiting :)

• Hello MAHLORD :)
    Currently the fastest game worlds available are x3 speed, but we'll consider your idea for the future, thank you very much!

Kind regards
    Georgi

Only test world is higher speed than 1x 1x. :(

Definitely need more variety in speed settings.

• I don't know why ppl like speed servers. I personally find the game boring when it gets to a gazilion cities and thousands of troops. I always like the chills in the beginning when you only have a city and few troops to send away. And when those 10-15 troops come back without injuries and with some resources it's amazing. Am i the only one liking this?

• True that. I would like to see a non speed server last only 2 months instead of 5-6. That would be nice for ppl like me who does not like the huge number of villages but who can't also commit for half of year of no sleep :))