COMX3 freeze and rollback.

• Freeze and rollback again, repport notification, auto refresh appear/disapper every secondes. ^^

Back to TK.<3

Care about you:!:

Only high speed round!

Recrutement oXy: Contact Discord
    OXY core team one more time <3 COM7 :saint:

Building team for next Mltest Round. (Joueurs français/international players)

• All village got no name xD

Back to TK.<3

Only high speed round!

• Hi together,
    I checked your avatars and couldn't notice any disruptions. If you're still experiencing any issues, please send us a tracert log and information about your connection type&speed, we'll look into it asap

Kind regards
    Georgi

Community Manager
    Travian Kingdoms International

• What about "log information?"
    This is not from my connection(adsl+). I cleared caches, and it's same with 2nd connection(4G). All days near 23/04 hours. Sometimes It's 2/3 desynchronization, or sometimes it can be every secondes.

I'm writing here and tadaaaaaa http://prntscr.com/e19eie

I'm not alone, it's same for other people. ^^

Back to TK.<3

Only high speed round!

The post was edited 1 time, last by ImperatoR_FR ().

• Again !

Back to TK.<3

Only high speed round!

• Hey again Imperator,
    our tech support has been notified and will investigate possible issues on our end, however everything looks normal at the moment. I'll get back to you as soon as I have updates or need more information, meanwhile please try another browser and let us know if the problem persists

Best regards
    Georgi

Community Manager

• Hey again Imperator,
    our tech support has been notified and will investigate possible issues on our end, however everything looks normal at the moment. I'll get back to you as soon as I have updates or need more information, meanwhile please try another browser and let us know if the problem persists

Best regards
    Georgi

It's not a 'possible' issue, it's occurring with several players therefore an issue.
    If you guys fail to realize your servers were previously getting DDOS'ed at the start of the round as well, then you're just being lazy because you guys know you can't do anything about it.
    This server has had horrible connectivity issues since the start.

• What I notice is that there's a sudden spate of dropouts after the day changes; can't say for sure when it starts, but I'd say around 1am server time. It's not really rolling back it's just that instructions aren't getting through. I have a fast wired connection, which is still fine with everything else, but the connection to comx3 feels like I have dodgy Wifi.

• One of my player is using Opera and got the same probleme.

Back to TK.<3

Only high speed round!

• Hi again,
    thank you for the additional information! There were in fact some connectivity issues on COMx3 but everything should be back to normal now. We'll continue investigating further and keep you posted, sorry for the inconvenience!

Best regards
    Georgi

Community Manager

The post was edited 1 time, last by Georgi ().

• Lalalaaaalalalaaaaaaaaalalalaaaaaaaalalalaaaaaaaa
    it's an ecologic server, turn 50% of energy while night.

Back to TK.<3

Only high speed round!

• They are right. Chat is screwed up bad. Rally pt's don't match up to troop movements. And sometimes, you just can't do anything at all. That last update is where I really started seeing things mess up. But it could have been earlier, I guess. I see the red block in the lower left corner constantly almost now and have to constantly refresh. I play on desktop and mobile and both are the same. :S

• There were indeed some problems around 00:00,up to 00:10 but i assume this is normal at day/week change.

Right now tho everything is ok.But i'm on a fiber link with a 1 Gbs speed connection.Maybe speed does matter when things are slower server side.

• Hii,

Thank you for the additional information!

Our technical team was unable to find a issue.

Please sent us a report in-game with additional information when it exist again.

Thank you for reporting!

Best regards,
    Magician

• hello all ,

since 4 nights from o.00 until 4 O'clock the chat do not work or very mad ...i'm not abel to talk to my dukes or govs ...
    it's not funny anymore ...

dit munic not pay the radiator that every night the chat freeze ?

• Now we will have freeze day too :P
    http://prntscr.com/e2byxw

I cant make farm list enter 00-04h, enter 18-20 too ? It looking like french poste!
    Should I give you more money to buy real server ? :P

When it's freezing like this, maybe it will be cool to have starvation, and some gold for the annoyance! ;)

Last news from few minutes:

Hey Imperator,
    we're sorry for the inconvenience, our teach team is currently on it and we'll get this fixed asap

Kind regards
    Georgi

Looking like french politician, and didnt talk about compensation.
    Then people will probably leave comx to play on "free" TEST gameworld. :(
    This comx3 will be borring!

Back to TK.<3

Only high speed round!

The post was edited 4 times, last by ImperatoR_FR ().