MOVING A VILLAGE

• If I remember correctly, a village relocation can only be offered to you in two cases:

As governor:
    Requirement for relocation: You only have one village and you have at least twice as many inhabitants as your current king.
    As soon as the requirements are satisfied, you will be offered two kingdoms in your area, whose kings have more than 50% of your inhabitants and who have been online within the last 24 hours.

As king:
    Requirement for relocation: You only have one village and no active governors in your kingdom.
    As soon as the requirements are satisfied, you will be shown two kingdoms in your area, whose kings are inactive since at least 24 hours, but that have active governors. If you confirm the resettlement, you will swap places with the inactive king.

• Hello

I will also add here that the game itself keeps track of all that. So there may be times that messaged is delivered but you were not online when it was. So when you do read it the conditions may no longer exist.
    Which in turn means there will be no options for you to move.

:)

• I think relocation should be tweaked a little bit. Some people used the fast settle-guide and demolished first village, and relocated with a 15 cropper, moved from 75% bonus spot to a 125% one. I think this is a neat tactic, but depends too much on randomness for it to be healthy for TK..

• I think relocation should be tweaked a little bit. Some people used the fast settle-guide and demolished first village, and relocated with a 15 cropper, moved from 75% bonus spot to a 125% one. I think this is a neat tactic, but depends too much on randomness for it to be healthy for TK..

Oh wow that's some bullcrap tactics :D:D Feels like the game used to be a nice, clean, balanced strategy game and now it's more about "how can I abuse this broken bullcrap the most"...

• I have some question about the relocate. I just went over 200 pop, but now I dont see the relocate button anymore. Is this because i'm over 200, or something else?

• I have some question about the relocate. I just went over 200 pop, but now I dont see the relocate button anymore. Is this because i'm over 200, or something else?

as long as you didn't own 2nd village or send settler to settle new village you still have that option.
    it may the others near your village just took the chance first.

• With this menhir thing is that offer for relocation still in existence or you need to find a king to invite you where you want to go?

Old relocation doesn't exist anymore, you need to find a king to invite you.

How can I give up being a king?

In the embassy, in the first tab, there is a exit-sign, which you can use to abdicate. You can't abdicate however, if you're part of a kingdom union, still in your beginner's protection of have any active treasuries left (you need to disable them to abdicate).

• if they are already on their way back they will continue with the same traveltime they originally had, outgoing im not sure if they instantly return and what traveltime they have but they will also return, they wont delete or get lost or something