New tribut system! -_-

• Hello, wow a nice tribut system, with 0 information on it. ( what is this village ? who is this gov ? how much treasures ? Why should we move our mousse to see information ? )
    New button collect all, wow so cool, but it's useless..

Who can store 6000K ressources on is village ? Tell me who ?

Why TK developpers add all time useless things, and dont work on tribes balance ? Phallanx cost ? Axe efficiency ?

Where are Great storage/granary on cities ? because it's cool to add 2 more building slot (with gold), but if we have to build 6 + 6 storage minimum........ ( it's ok for travian, because people use like 20 gold to destroy/build building when they really need more capacity.)

Where are IG notification for update a server ? for gold promotion ?
    Np I just lose some defense with -200K at the moment of the update. I'm lucky it was during only 5 min...

A lot of question without answer. Now it's sure, it's my last round.

Back to TK.<3

Care about you:!:

Only high speed round!

Recrutement oXy: Contact Discord
    OXY core team one more time <3 COM7 :saint:

Building team for next Mltest Round. (Joueurs français/international players)

• Absolutely I agree. Tk team is not working on the right things only useless things. The only purpose is to make more gold use. İt can be my last round too thanks tk team

• Hello @ImperatoR_FR

thank you for your feedback. Your wishes will be added to the player wishes list.

Just to clarify things:

The Collect All-Button is for free. You don't have to spend Gold to use it.

Gold Promos aren't as often in Kingdoms as they are in Travian Legends. But they are always with a in game message like last time during Christmas.

I am sorry you lost so many troops in an attack. Was the impact timed so that the troops hit you at 2:00 pm sharp?

• I didnt lost units in attack. Just in starvation, I was sending ressources. (But np i dont cry about lose, but about your IG communication)
    I dont talk about Collect all as gold using. But Collect all is useless thing.
    It dont change nothing because no one off real king will use this. (maybe casual player)
    You promote this game for casual, since you start this strategie you lost how many players ? ( Travian? Travian legends ? Travian kingdom ?

You use a lot of time to make useless things. Why did you change tribut system? Why change it ot started world ?
    You tried it 1 Week on test server and send it to all of us ? YOLOOOOOOOOOOO

Now Tribut screen is unconfortable, less lag ok, it's the only +
    but less information, less villages information, etc.

You added this new version on a round existing, with no real reason. Change the gameplay of server during the round, why ?

I will not talk anymore, this is not my game, I'm not in dev team. I will finish my round and bye.

Since 2005 I lost a lot of time to help you, and spent a lot of money. ( probably 1year salary pay maybe more)
    I Created a lot for communities, since my 1st travian server I spent a lot of my time to share my experience, my feeling, and my wish.
    After all update, there was added a lot of thing whos just help beginner, and dispirit players like me. (delete inactives, is the best exemple of kingdom)

Why Travian server didnt have 30K players like long time ago ? Now you have TV adds, etc. But it doen't working, because a lot of players leaved you.

Comx3 needed 1 week to get fix, people lost gold, time, played in unconfortable server.
    I needed to cry to have 50gold compensation for all players of this round. Was it normal ? No, it's not my role.

But I love this game, and tried to make it great for all. When Tk team is only focussing beginners.

Then now good luck!

Back to TK.<3

Only high speed round!

• I dont know about the new tribute system, but the collect all button is 100% usefull. And if you dont agree, you've never had a big kingdom or influence. After a while you dont look at how much is in the tributes, you just collect. It would be nice to have a collect 50% button too, so you can split, but I'm happy they implemented it.

They announce the updates on the forum and tell the time and possible duration.

I agree that capital cities should be able to have big storages. At least for kings/dukes or when you have 10+ villages or when tier 3 items come out this option should open up.

• Cities unlock Great stable and great barrack, since the start of kingdom.
    And great storage buildings was never added ? (maybe because if players use it they will not spend 200 gold to destroy, and build building on there main village.)
    Look at this, i need destroy my 3 last useless building to make storage: http://prntscr.com/e6lr3r)
    If great storage was free, we can devellope cities great, and dont spend time to destroy building to make more storage.
    It's a city, not a WW village, or a nasa storage shed.

Now the tribut list is random, all village, all players mixed in a unreadable list. why idk, but no it will spend 1 2 hours to calcul tribut/players. because theire village are mixed with all.)

Why dont collect tribut as you train units ?
    A small bar with a free gestion. (2%, 10% 100%) like this you can call tribut from all village in real proportion.

Because it's impossible to collect all when you have 150 villages in your area on the same village. How stack 6000K ressources ? Is travian dev asked themself about it ? No for sure.

Back to TK.<3

Only high speed round!

The post was edited 1 time, last by ImperatoR_FR ().

• Well I agree with great warehouses coming into capital cities, because it can be a pain with all the resources, but this is really only needed in the speed server.

Tributes are OP after week 3. There is nothing you can really do with them, but build troops-troops-troops. And the problem is that you can't have a big enough marketplace to send those resources to other villages for better spread. Still, the collect all button was needed. A little overflow is not really a problem.
    1. Click the collect all button
    2. Stay online for the next 2 hours
    3. every 10 minutes spend all resources on troops. Make sure you spread the costs of wood/clay/iron, because else it will not be balanced.
    4. Have a massive FREE hammer from all tributes.

• it's already the case, but cities look like storage and not like real cities with "economy"
    people have to destroy eco building to build storage.

Tribut = infinite income, with/without great storage it will not change anythings.

I find an utility for "collect all" the 5 last WW lvl. ahahaha powerfull change!

Back to TK.<3

Only high speed round!

• Collect all is for king that dont give a crap about 100k wood loss, since they get 1 million resource / hour from tributes. If you can't see the use of this as a NORMAL player, not as a Gold Whale too bad.

Collect all is the BEST change this game has seen since they invented the tributes.

• you are talking as passiv king bro, dont forget king whos are top robbers. Theire offensive village are full, they cant send all ressources because they need building to storage.

Collect all is cool when you havent ressources. When you farm 24/24 and got all offensive building running h24 you cant collect all.

Back to TK.<3

Only high speed round!

• you are talking as passiv king bro, dont forget king whos are top robbers. Theire offensive village are full, they cant send all ressources because they need building to storage.

Collect all is cool when you havent ressources. When you farm 24/24 and got all offensive building running h24 you cant collect all.

Why can't you? I've had #1 kingdom plenty of times and i've always had use for all the resources even though i'm collecting everything to my main off-villa. Running all off-buildings with feeding +300k/h ain't that cheap. Last server we were top-3 kingdom and top-3 robbers the whole servers and barely had resources to upkeep the main hammer, couldn't afford running greats on secondary.

Collect all-button is awesome addon.

• @Jallu i think that is the difference between normal and speed servers on speed servers a top "robber king" can easily run all offbuildings in 2 villages
    and he will have enough resources left to trade to buy crop if needed.

But i agree with imperator concerning the lack of information the new tributepage give regarding the villages we can grand protection and the players we are able to invite because they have a village inside our territorry. However i think it is already a huge improvment :)

regarding the collect all option just press it at least every hour and in 2 villages, i think that is the way we will do it
    and i dont think the great warehouses are needed, we have barely overflows and a limited warehousecapacity