a New Players-Wishlist for version 0.67

• Just a reminder to the developers what we as players find important that could improve our daily use of the game. Anyone comment with more awesome ideas!

Chat
    -Ability to close chats forever
    -Chat window that doesn't have half words in sentences

-Turn off all the popups from chat when changing stuff in the village wihout reading the messages
    -Ability to take away the bottom chats if you dont want to use them
    -Ability to search in the chat
    -in group message be able to click on members right away and link to their profile

Tributes
    -Tribute "collect all/collect area button"
    -Tribute page lagging massively for big accounts
    -Be able to move treasures with marketplace or hero

Anti-Cheating
    -obvious multi-accounts ruling the server start and little being done about it
    -Sitters should not be able to log in 10 X more time-units then the account owner (average over 3 weeks), this is to prevent people from making 3 accounts and be sitter on 2 to build defense 100%

Kingdom improvement
    -King deciding which dukes/players get more power in an alliance and other dukes get less powers (NOT seeing all troops etc)
    -Robber camps are equally spread in the kingdom
    -Robber hideouts AND camps need spawn timer
    -Maximum 3 attacks on robber camps at a time or only with hero able to attack
    -Chiefing back a stolen village and getting a warning that "this village has been in alliance last 3 days
    -Rebalance the treasury space, or give the option to build multiple treasuries in 1 village
    -A kind of getter-tool attack planning inside the game. Would be a perfect Unlock for X gold feature!

App
    -Work on the app that misses fital parts (chat, arrival time when sending, collecting tributes in app makes it stuck)

Farming and trading
    -Farmlists with scout options in it
    -ability to turn of certain "trade has arrived, farm 563 has been succesfull from farmlist" reports manually

Secret Society
    -Make the memberlist longer then 5 per page
    -Ability to make at least 2 secret societies as king/duke
    -Make an option to give "rights" to other SS members. Like changing name or inviting people.
    -Be able to mark all members with an color
    -Specify what Troop info is shared exactly

Bonus: Montly-Paid server. With gold coming in every week like TEST and no other spending!

• In addon to anti-cheating: they have absolutely 0 cheat detection at the moment. There's been players botting for months without any bans. It's not just multilogging that's the problem, there's dozens of players raiding 24/7 playing solo. We've got couple of those botters banned by proving they are botting, but seems like TG team hasn't caught any themselves.

• I mostly agree

but i like the randominess of the robbers so i dont fuly agree with this:

-Robber camps are equally spread in the kingdom
    -Robber hideouts AND camps need spawn timer
    -Maximum 3 attacks on robber camps at a time or only with hero able to attack

• In addon to anti-cheating: they have absolutely 0 cheat detection at the moment. There's been players botting for months without any bans. It's not just multilogging that's the problem, there's dozens of players raiding 24/7 playing solo. We've got couple of those botters banned by proving they are botting, but seems like TG team hasn't caught any themselves.

May one enquire as to how you proved it?

But I also think that the prevalence of cheating spoils the game. Two examples of multi-accounting that I've seen in "Top 10" players:

1. Personal Defence - while I saw genuine examples of this in TL, I've not seen one in TK so far that was clearly a separate person and there's definitely been some that weren't (e.g. player B attacked me for being rude to him, when actually I'd been rude to player A); in general these personal deffers never say a word to anyone.
    2. Personal Farms - one King actually told me not to attack 'player X' as it was his personal farm.

I fear that cheating is rife and Travian don't care.

• May one enquire as to how you proved it?
    But I also think that the prevalence of cheating spoils the game. Two examples of multi-accounting that I've seen in "Top 10" players:

1. Personal Defence - while I saw genuine examples of this in TL, I've not seen one in TK so far that was clearly a separate person and there's definitely been some that weren't (e.g. player B attacked me for being rude to him, when actually I'd been rude to player A); in general these personal deffers never say a word to anyone.
    2. Personal Farms - one King actually told me not to attack 'player X' as it was his personal farm.

I fear that cheating is rife and Travian don't care.

For example one the enemies showed a printscreen of his account on their chat and my dual realised that there was this google chrome addon there that works as a travian bot. Some people also send raids at exactly after x time. (so obviously using a multiclicker) Found by spiking some farms.