Player relocated to a 150% crop oasis 15cropper

• So I witnessed this player named Lijok relocate his village, and it looks like its his spawn village. Since you can't relocate if you had 2 village.

Here are screenshots from the game.
    Server: COM3
    IGN: Lijok

If this is possible then this is very unfair!

• This is possible if he destroyed his spawn village and waited until a good option opened up that gave him 150%

It's a mayor exploit and should be unabled. Maybe no resettlement option if you've got a cropper and solo village.

• I thought the relocation feature when triggered will relocate your village into another tile which is always 4-4-4-6. That I thought is a balanced feature. So many players have been exploiting this for long now. tsk

"You can do a hundreds of good deeds but everyone will remember the 1 mistake you will do."

• I thought the relocation feature when triggered will relocate your village into another tile which is always 4-4-4-6. That I thought is a balanced feature. So many players have been exploiting this for long now. tsk

It doesn't relocate you to a tile, but rather it swaps the target tile with your village tile.
    This has the nasty side effect that you can settle a 15c, destroy your starting village and then use the relocation function to move your 15c tile to a better oasis bonus location like the player in the example has done.
    If you go and check the location he transferred from it is now a 4/4/4/6 even though it used to be a 15c

• Something like this was already posted on the forum and devs nor admins replied anything to it. They don't seem to read the forum carefully enough or just didn't care enough to patch this exploit.

• Hello,
    this behavior is currently conform to the design but we will bring this issue up for discussion again and forward your feedback to the developers. Thank you very much for your input!

Best regards
    Georgi

Community Manager
    Travian Kingdoms International

The post was edited 1 time, last by Georgi ().

• Wow, the developers give us this solution for those who spawn in areas not covered by kings, and someone finds a way to exploit it. The simple solution is to only allow spawn villages to be relocated.