This update introduces the new statistics windows. You’ll now see the top 3 players at first glance, get more information while hovering over a player on the list and the changes to last week are more prominent than before.
- Statistics: The statistics windows have been overhauled. The top 3 players in the lists are now more highly recognized. Look for yourself and tell us what you think! Check out the blog entry and forum discussion
- Animations: Buttons are now animated in the game.
- The very first robber hideouts at the end of the tutorial sometimes spawned in a land far, far away and were impossible to attack. They are now bound to camp next to your starting village every time you start a new game round.
- When abdicating as king, a king quest was still visible in the quest book. It will now disappear with the others as soon as you abdicate.
- When a governor conquered a village with an active treasury, they were able to keep it active. The treasury will now become inactive as soon as the village is conquered.
- WW: When scouting a wonder of the world owned by another kingdom, the Natarian wall was still a mystery. These walls now appear like any other defense buildings in a successful scouting report.
- It was possible to invite friends to play Kingdoms and reap the in-game rewards even if these friends were already playing the game. This is no longer possible. The rewards for inviting friends will only work when new players are invited.
- Several minor bug fixes