Another Horn like natars, but for killing animals

• I would like to see the Horn of Nature.

This is so it's easier to kill animals in oasis and this will also have an effect if players have animals in their village. The same bonus percentage as natars is fine :)

• Hi together,
    do you think this effect could be added to the natar horn? Currently several ideas are being considered like making the natar horn work against all NPC, natars, animals and robbers. We'd love to hear what you think about that!

Best regards
    Georgi

Community Manager
    Travian Kingdoms International

• That could also work.

But it would be pretty OP for goldusers to be honest. I think you should make all items more findable on adventures to combat this pretty great advantage goldusers could have.

• Hi together,
    do you think this effect could be added to the natar horn? Currently several ideas are being considered like making the natar horn work against all NPC, natars, animals and robbers. We'd love to hear what you think about that!

Best regards
    Georgi

I like that idea a lot.

• Horn against animals and robbers? Then there will be lessened PVP and more on PVA/PVR.
    I am sorry but I disagree to this. Though it may have a bright side with it having players more option on what to do in game, they can attack more animals in wild oasis than before because of lower casualties.

"You can do a hundreds of good deeds but everyone will remember the 1 mistake you will do."

• Horn against animals and robbers? Then there will be lessened PVP and more on PVA/PVR.
    I am sorry but I disagree to this. Though it may have a bright side with it having players more option on what to do in game, they can attack more animals in wild oasis than before because of lower casualties.

That's why I'm against the animals bit. But you will attack robbers anyway, so it shouldn't affect PvP.

• Still they are promoting the idea to more action towards animals and not other players. Does this help KAM and making game more active towards other Players?

"You can do a hundreds of good deeds but everyone will remember the 1 mistake you will do."