Improvements to the phone app

• Having the app is great, but there are critical things that are missing (I apologize in advance if this has already been said somewhere) I know people who can only access the game from their phone at work and don't play because of some of these short comings

1. Their is no access or notification of in game messages

2. Reports
    A. Filtering is limited. On the browser you can easily filter for farming losses on the app it's impossible for a heavy farmer to see anything.
    B. There is no way to act on a report. You need to add the send again, click on a player and also be able to go to location in the report.
    C. On scouting reports, when you scout for defense you don't show Res/Pal , wall or water info - *** This is a huge problem ***

3. Stats window
    A. There is no WW screen. App players can't see the end game
    B. No top 10 for Kingdoms
    C. Very slow to swipe to change view. It would be nice to click to jump to a view like top 10
    D. You can't click on player shown

4. Farm list
    A. What does the sword with the + do?
    B. The color system doesn't match the browser
    C. When you go into the list I have no idea what you are showing there, but the most important thing to see would be if troops were lost or not.
    D. It lags have sometimes and you send out the list 2 times by accident

5. Tributes
    A. Doesn't have the collect all button
    B. It shows all the villages not just the ones that actually give you tributes. The only way to tell if it actually gives you tributes is to click on the collect button and see what happens

• Hello jackel,
    thank you very much for your efforts to compile this nice list for us, it has been forwarded to the developers! Some of these problems are already known, like the messaging system which is being worked on with priority so that our app players can communicate freely as soon as possible.
    Our goal for the future is to implement all features from the browser version into the app but that might take some time :)

Best regards
    Georgi

Community Manager
    Travian Kingdoms International

• Hello jackel,
    thank you very much for your efforts to compile this nice list for us, it has been forwarded to the developers! Some of these problems are already known, like the messaging system which is being worked on with priority so that our app players can communicate freely as soon as possible.
    Our goal for the future is to implement all features from the browser version into the app but that might take some time :)

Best regards
    Georgi

Sorry for hijacking this thread, but i wanted to ask if the devs are working on the notifications they mentioned about ages ago? If we got a notification of inbound attacks on our phones i'm sure it would draw so many people to download the app. At the moment it's basically only used to send farmlists by most people :)

I also would highly appreciate to have the app changelogs posted on the forum too.

• Hey Jallu :)
    mobile app changelogs are already being posted in the changelogs section, you can find the latest one here. It looks like the thread quickly fell almost to the bottom of the page because the app is not getting updates as often as the browser version :) It's pinned now so that it can be found easier

Regarding the push notifications - this is the second feature that's being worked on with priority along with the messaging system. We don't have any further information or an ETA for the implementation yet, but I'll ask around and get back to you as soon as I have updates

Kind regards
    Georgi

Community Manager
    Travian Kingdoms International