Statistics for Raid Points

Upcoming Forum Maintenance Thursday, 04.06.2020
Thursday, June 4th 2020, from 12:00 pm CEST (UTC +2) to approx. 14:30 pm CEST (UTC +2)
Duration: approx. 2 1/2 hours
  • Hey there GoDz :)
    raid points don't actually exist, it is the amount of resources stolen/lost during the week that is counted towards the robbers of the week top 10 ranking

Kind regards
    Georgi

Community Manager
    Travian Kingdoms International

• hello GoDz,

i think you want Raid amount stats as well in the stats page just like attacker/defender. Well , It would be a huge revealing of who's a farm and who's not ( Simple check : negative robbed amount = farm ) and this is a bad thing :).. i think for a raider, it looks cool but from the point of view of the people getting raided all the time, it actually increases their troubles :)

• hello GoDz,

i think you want Raid amount stats as well in the stats page just like attacker/defender. Well , It would be a huge revealing of who's a farm and who's not ( Simple check : negative robbed amount = farm ) and this is a bad thing :).. i think for a raider, it looks cool but from the point of view of the people getting raided all the time, it actually increases their troubles :)

Then atleast show the raid points +
    but do not put negative points in it, make the base/minimum points to 0.
    What matters is you can view your raided resource progress for the whole round.

"You can do a hundreds of good deeds but everyone will remember the 1 mistake you will do."

• Then atleast show the raid points +
    but do not put negative points in it, make the base/minimum points to 0.
    What matters is you can view your raided resource progress for the whole round.

Same thing the ones with 0 points will be in trouble ;)

i agree it would be nice for the top farmers (to see who farmed the most all round) but the people who dont have a + farm will get jumped.
    (dont forget the resources of robbercamps also count as farmed resources so every non farm will be in the +)

• Same thing the ones with 0 points will be in trouble ;)

i agree it would be nice for the top farmers (to see who farmed the most all round) but the people who dont have a + farm will get jumped.
    (dont forget the resources of robbercamps also count as farmed resources so every non farm will be in the +)

Then remove the idea of base point and just make statistics for raiders
    with only rank 1 to 100 can be viewed, 101+ will not be shown.

"You can do a hundreds of good deeds but everyone will remember the 1 mistake you will do."

• why do u want to see the robber stats? :P As a robber myself, i like to keep a low profile :P ... Damn dont do this :'(

Well, medals can be earned by being a top raider in the weekly top 10 so its a waste if its not included in end game bonus like attack / def / pop statistic which gives bonus prestige points.