amount of robbercamps

• Hi Guys/gals

so i atm in a kingdom with a bit more then 80 people in it and the robbercamp just spawned, yes you read it correctly: robbercamp! Singular!
    so for more then 80 people there is only 1 robbercamp with 3 waves in...

isnt the amount of robbercamps linked to the amount of people into the kingdom?
    or what decide how much camps spawn and with how many waves?

• Robber camps amount depends on the number of active players in the kingdom (for camps active is defined by "online in the last 12 hours") and likely also on random factors. One camp for 80 player doesn't sound intended tho. I think you have already checked the whole kingdom for camps and asked wether someone cleaned some?

Best regards,
    Be2-e4

• Robber camps amount depends on the number of active players in the kingdom (for camps active is defined by "online in the last 12 hours") and likely also on random factors. One camp for 80 player doesn't sound intended tho. I think you have already checked the whole kingdom for camps and asked wether someone cleaned some?

Best regards,
    Be2-e4

i was on when the notification popped up, and all the other kingdommembers saw also only one.

and our members are active

• Sooo...

a few days later and we are still in the same kingdom and again 1 robbercamp spawned... (and again at the same place)

the first time was funny, the second time not anymore ;)

and yes we are an active kingdom with +80 members

a once in a lifetime phenomenon!

it is now a twice in a lifetime phenomenon! :(

• Perhaps the travian gods have cursed ye to an eternal damnation of a lack of robbers :)
    This is a blessing for the populace of your kingdom, they no longer have to fear the invasion of dastardly robbers :P

• Hey guys,
    @snappy_COM could you please submit a ticket via our Help Center including information about your avatar name, game world, kingdom, camps and possibly battle reports? We'll then be able to ask our tech support to take a look and try to find out what exactly happened.

Regarding Accord - we do not tolerate trolling on our forums so I took the appropriate measures to discourage him from doing so. However, please PM me or use the Report post/profile button should you see anything inappropriate after his short break from the forums is over.

P.S. The proper way to solve personal conflicts is using your troops ingame ;)

Best regards
    Georgi

Community Manager
    Travian Kingdoms International