Best anti-infantry def tribe

• hi again
    i want to play and test a full anti-infantry def style in next test server
    but i am not sure what tribe offers the best in this forte
    i am planning to style my account as 1 anti-infantry anvil city and the rest feeders
    i can choose to play king/duke or governor depends on the best suggestion

what tribe should i play?

• i would say play a teuton paladin anvil
    highly suggest role: governor or duke

but i suggest to become governor or duke
    clubs are cheap and very good for robber hideouts and robber camps
    clubs can clear the robber via siege
    and paladins clear the resource very fast
    clubs/paladin are also good in raiding so you can gain much more efficiency with them than other tribes
    if you are offline your vilage can be well defended just ask some gauls to share you their phalanx without worrying of getting wiped
    you can also spam scouts while building your paladin anvil
    play governor or duke it will give you good income, than playing king since its is a gamble
    if your kingdom is not very lively then your resource income will not be as good as governors

if you ever choose gaul
    here are some disadvantages as governor gaul if you are aiming for hard anti-infantry (druidriders)

barracks: you can only train swordsman for clearing robbers
    stables: druidrider is the best anti-infantry because its the fastest and the def scaling against infantry is very nice, i can say better than praetorians in speed and but not in upkeep

swordsman alone are not very efficient in clearing robbers so you may not gain a lot with it

• i want to play and test a full anti-infantry def style in next test server
    but i am not sure what tribe offers the best in this forte

If you want to go for infantry defense the romans would be the first choice to come to mind, because of their praetorians. They are the most cost effective infantry defense both by cost and by crop efficiency. In terms of defence per buildtime the druidrider is the best followed by the paladin and the phalanx. The praetorian is 4th in this regard.

i am planning to style my account as 1 anti-infantry anvil city and the rest feeders

If you really want to go for a single def-village I would say gauls are the best, since you can produce phalanx and druids for a ridiculous amount of infantry defense per buildtime compared to both a roman going praetorians (cav doesnt really make sense here) and teutons (spears and paladins).

Typically a def-account produces troops in many villages and build time is not that important compared to resource efficiency.

Some other thoughts:
    Another advantage of romans would be their ability to build two buildings at a time and their excellent late game scouts.
    The teutons advantages for defense is their excellent cavalry defense with spears and their scouts cosuming only one crop. They are typically considered the weakest def-tribe, with their def clearly geared towards anti-cavalry.
    Gauls have a really easy early game, the phalanx as am extremely powerful all-purpose defense and druids as fast infantry defense. They are typically considered the strongest def-tribe.

i can choose to play king/duke or governor depends on the best suggestion

I dont have experience as a king or duke, so all of my advice comes from a governors point of view.
    If you are not sure what role to pick, I would suggest to go as governor.

• I dont have experience as a king or duke, so all of my advice comes from a governors point of view.
    If you are not sure what role to pick, I would suggest to go as governor.

While i agree with your advice i would say it is much easier to play def as a king or duke due to the extra resource income :)