Travian Kingdom Championship ?

• Hello guys i would like to ask . Is this version of travian going to have championship like the previous travians ? It was soo cool to fight against other players to be part from the next servers and to fight in the finals . And also those medals for the people who were in these tournaments i liked them to they were cool . So my question is are there going to be the same tournamets in these version to ? Those championships were very high populated and they were very fun and competitive i would like to see them .

• Yes, tournaments are very popular in Travian Legends. It's not yet planned in 2017. But if more players are interested, we could also have them in kingdoms.

If we do then hopefully you'll take more trouble to weed out cheats than the TL team.

• also asked for that kind of event for TK 6 months ago, but without any answers.
    I would really enjoy this and maybe we would get a big server with more than 5k players and much action and less all-in players who delete after 2 weeks.

• KEEN tnx for the answer :) . And by the way you have to believe me that much people are waiting for championship for sure and soo much people will join it if you make it better like the TL championships and if you are being carefull for cheats ;):)

• Yes, tournaments are very popular in Travian Legends. It's not yet planned in 2017. But if more players are interested, we could also have them in kingdoms.

I think this would spark alot of interest in older players who are bored with the current servers being slow. There are quite a few premades on TK but mostly on 2-3 land on same servers and usually dominate. If we could conglomerate these premades it'll revitalize some interest :) . I know forums isn't as active but im sure a poll would show the huge interest for a tournament server

• I think this would spark alot of interest in older players who are bored with the current servers being slow. There are quite a few premades on TK but mostly on 2-3 land on same servers and usually dominate. If we could conglomerate these premades it'll revitalize some interest :) . I know forums isn't as active but im sure a poll would show the huge interest for a tournament server

I hope this will not soon need to play on COM8 )