Racing others to camps

• I don't know if this issue has been brought up before but it seems to happen in every kingdom in every server where there are already enough incoming attacks to clear the number of waves in camps, and others still send attacks and beat some of those who had already launched attacks. Your troops then come home with nothing. I realize that people playing on phones can't see the number of attacks already on the way, but I'm sure that others can see, and send anyway. Perhaps the camps could 'close' once the number of waves sent equals the number of waves available, but if that's not possible or not a good idea, it would help if troops came home instantly if the camp was cleared before they got there, so at least you have a better chance of attacking a different camp.

• Yeah Robber camps is the #1 cause for friction inside a kingdom. It's difficult to find who's being the unsocial player and sending to all camps. There is no stopping them and people get angry at eachother all the time.

This has been brought up multiple times and there is a couple easy sollutions:

1. only make it possible to attack robber camps with hero

OR

2. only make it possible to attack 3 robber camps every hour/ player

OR

3. only be able to attack 2 camps at the same time

OR

4. when camps end make a list of all the players that helped clearing them and how much treasures they got in total. This way it's easier to find out who's abbusing

OR

5. Give a 5 hour countdown timer to when they will appear, so people can prepare for them

OR

6. Only make it possible to attack robber camps 15 squares away maximum (but then the distribution of camps needs to be more balanced)