Non-English Speakers in com servers

• I've experienced being in servers like these and I thought I would've gotten used to it by now. However, I'm still not. Talking to someone who at least know a bit of English is gratifying but it's very frustrating trying to talk to someone in your kingdom who do not understand what you're saying. This is a game where you have to rely on others to win the server and having these guys in your territory is one of the worse things you'll have to deal with. Make that 5 guys out of your 18 members and you're one of the unluckiest guys in travian kingdoms. What more if you are a governor and you don't understand what your king is saying. What if you joined a kingdom where 90% speak in their native langauge and not English? and you still need to move 30 tiles from them just so you can join an English speaking alliance? What if in the early server you're one of the rankers and moving 30 tiles away will definitely affect you? Are you willing to move or will you stay in this kind of kingdom?

In my experience, choosing to stay in this kind of alliance was one of my most regrettable decisions in travian kingdoms. While I did maintain my rankings it still went down after a couple of weeks. Communicating with them using google translate was infuriating. You couldn't make a head nor tail of attack times and landing times with how the sentence structures end up.

To sum it all up. If your king can't communicate in English you have to delete and restart, make the guy delete, or settle and join a near English speaking kingdom.

• They are international servers intentionally, you have to expect language barriers when joining one. If you want to be nearby native english speakers you can join a US or UK server. To be honest I'm not sure what you're aiming to, did I miss your point?

Best regards,
    Be2-e4

• If you want to be nearby native english speakers you can join a US or UK server. To be honest I'm not sure what you're aiming to, did I miss your point?

I believe the point is that there is no US/UK servers anymore. Only servers for english speakers are com ones. Which sucks since every alliance has people who do not speak english at all.

• Well, there is one solution - making english interface mandatory. That way only people that speak at least some english will be on the com servers. But I guess Travian doesn't want to lose the income from potential gold players...

• I agree there should be a server where only english speakers should be able to play. It's very frustrating there is no server for English only. I'm Dutch, but I like to play international, because those servers are more competitive, but if I have to deal with other languages and inability to communicate in 1 common language in the kingdom this just doesn't work.

Make half the com server ENGcom and only turn on English language. This way there will be no other language players coming.