Duke Tribute denied

Upcoming Forum Maintenance Thursday, 04.06.2020
Thursday, June 4th 2020, from 12:00 pm CEST (UTC +2) to approx. 14:30 pm CEST (UTC +2)
Duration: approx. 2 1/2 hours
  • Hello,

as duke there is the possibility to "offer protection" to villages nearby who aren't part of the kingdom, to be able to collect tributes of those villages as well.

So - no matter if tributes are payed or denied - it is written something about 72 hours until villages are able to be conquered again after an attack.

What are the exact conditions for these rules? Many weeks ago I "offered protection" to a 15 crop field next to me and now I am afraid this rule could harm me. After already attacking this village with some fakes, the page still never changes back to "offer protection" as before (don't know if this is the right translation from "Schutz gewähren" in German though) but continues showing that the tributes are denied. So what will happen in case of a conquering attack? Will the 72 hours still be an issue? From when are these limitations counting on?

Thank you!

Unvernommen

• A short number of calculations clearly shows that the probability of conquering the village is zero

9d91755dcd047a69d5b3c699d56706e4.jpg

VzEfE:: Black Pearl, Zweihorn, Queen of Tartes, Kugelrund, Lovelycorn, Ibicella lutea
    VP: Dreihorn
    GA: Caldera
    TK: Gadsen
    GBB: zauBÄRhaft
    BOS: Poivre