Spending Gold Phase 2

• I made a thread some few months back, asking on what were the best things to spend gold on, as a new player who hasn't committed to buying gold just yet. If I remember correctly, the answers were NPC Trader and the Premium Bonuses, as long as I'm buying for the entire round rather than piecemeal.

Now, among the Premium Bonuses, which are Travian Plus, Resource Bonus and Crop Bonus, which one should invest in first?

Learning about Travian is frustrating. In other MMORTSes, I quickly reached a level of high proficiency by interacting with the experienced players and the veterans. I was eager to learn and they were happy to teach me. The community in Travian: Kingdoms seems a lot smaller though, and I meet only very few players with experience, in the game itself.

Yeah, I'm from BM. Don't ask me how I stay in this team, I don't know. I'm a terrible player. :P

• It depends, I would go for Travian Plus if you're an active player who raids a lot. Having an extended farmlist is a huge plus.

I personally go for Resource Bonus due it giving 3 different resource boosts, which you can finally sell the surplus on the market for other resources or crop, in later stages having a Crop Bonus would be advisable to sustain larger armies, resource shortage is everyone's least worries by then.

• Learning about Travian is frustrating. In other MMORTSes, I quickly reached a level of high proficiency by interacting with the experienced players and the veterans. I was eager to learn and they were happy to teach me. The community in Travian: Kingdoms seems a lot smaller though, and I meet only very few players with experience, in the game itself.

Hello Cadeyrn

You are correct on your assumption about experience. Although many have also played Travian Legends, Kingdoms is still fairly new(just over 2 years)
    So players are still learning news ways to win(both thru experience & intuitive thinking and exploitation of game mechanics)
    There are a few guides on the forum for various things and am positive that in the future more will be written.
    Also beware that the game might be frustrating sometimes since it is new and still undergoing changes and updates but overall it is becoming fairly stable.

Maybe one day you will be one of those experienced players that sits down and composes one of those epic guides.