Kingdom chat

• Hi
    I have a kind of an noobish problem.
    Where do i find My kingdoms chat?
    I have found it once But now the way is blinded for me.
    I play on No 4

• The chat is located on the bottom left of the screen, the speech bubble with three dots in it. Click there, then on the crown.

For the kingdom messages press the button with feather and inc sack on the left side, below the quest book and statistics, as Ariakus said.

Best regards,
    Be2-e4

• There is no chat on the mobile app version. You can find a chat version if you login on your mobile-browser. It's very annoying, but that's the only way to send or read message while on mobile.

In the browser on your pc you can find chat in the left corner. There is no standard kingdom chat, you have to make this with a new chat :)

• Hi,
    when I log on in mobile-browser I can see this chat button on CZ3 where I have my account, but I can not see it on COM3 where I play as a dual. Do you know why?

• Hello @Meliane, welcome to the forums! I hope you'll be able to find a lot of useful information around as well as exchange thoughts with your fellow players. :thumbup:
    We're aware of this issue in the mobile browser version and it seems to be fixed with the 0.73 update, but unfortunately COM3 won't get it due to it's advanced game stage. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Best regards
    Georgi

Community Manager
    Travian Kingdoms International