End Game medals

• or you had to be active at least 10% of the time the account have been used.
    just important that a view will be made, så players(duals) can see what magin they are within, during the whole game.

(30-50% is not fair.. but make an minimum, that only will give active duals the possibility to gain approvement of their work)

Or maybe also give the possibility to split the points between the accounts that have been active..

And there is difference between "online" and "active". Just let the compunter beeing looged in... is not online in my term.

------------------------------------------------------------
    DMT - just a big kid who love to have fun. ?(

• I agree it's very unfair that the account holder gets to walk away with the trophy cabinet when the server finishes, especially as some duals do just as much if not more than the one that registered the account.

Maybe the points should be shared according to their time on the account, so if they started as dual on day one, they should get half the points allocated (a third if 2 duals started day one) and then reduced accordingly.

After-all duals mean you manage to sleep & have a bit of a life :saint:

• Hey together
    that has been suggested before, but currently there are no plans to make it happen. There are a lot of challenges such as the fact that duals can be dismissed at any time and it would also be hard to determine fairly how much points does each one of the duals deserve.
    If you really want to increase your prestige points and earn new shiny stars/badge you have to play your own avatar

Best regards
    Georgi

Community Manager
    Travian Kingdoms International

• I mean something like:

• timeSpentOnServer = ( time_dual_played / time_owner_played ) × Prestige earned
    • If ( timeSpentOnServer > 0.5 ) then you also add the end game medal

Duals play together because they don't have time to play alone but if they can't play together they wont play and therefore they won't spend money and you guys are the ones losing from this.
    The fairness of the approach described above seems more than fair wrt prestige

• I agree with the sentiment of Mayo and the others above. At a minimum if the account lasts the whole server to the end, the dual should share in the end of server badge for how that account placed or finished....could even make it a different color for a dual or add a specific dual badge to go along with the end of server badge.....just throwing that out there....something would be better than nothing. There are a lot of good duals going unrecognized, yet participating heavily.

• Dual accounts have such an advantage already that I'd prefer nothing is done that encourages more. They're only allowed, after all, because there's no way that Travian can stop them.

• If people wanted to dual they are already doing it, if they don't wanted to they aren't doing it anyway. This is just acknowledging the work of duals on the account they play on, obviously as stated before in order to get the medals you must be within certain parameters in order to certify that you did do something on that account.

• Because a sitter can do so much without the owner or a dual actually being active on the account and once again sitters means that they have their own account and they have time or the fact that they sit someone has a strategic reason which has nothing to do with what being a dual is. You get a dual because you want more account coverage or because people skills are complementary or because you don't have time to play alone and you get someone who owns the account with you. A sitter is merely someone whom you ask to help with certain stuff in case of need or emergency.

If the sitter is playing the account more than the actual owners than he should leave his account and play on that account as dual and get the medals aswell, if the account is abandoned by owner and duals and a sitter needs to invest for whatever reason more time on it than on his own account where he will get medals he should value if it's worth doing it or not.

And once again, you already have an account of yours why would you get the medals of another account that you merely sit? If you wanted the medals that the other account will get than do it yourself on your own account or go play as dual on that account.

Anyhow, if you feel like having duals is too strong and overpowered, than get one yourself. People might not have time to have their own account or would like to play on the same account of people who have a different set of skill than yours. If you don't want a dual for whatever greater reason, it's your problem not ours.

• It never was in the first place, it would be just a nice add for duals since it's an implemented feature of the game and a dual playing all server long alongside the owner should deserve the medals and prestige as well. As we said before, this is meant to be only if the dual fulfill certain requirements showing that he played on that account for 90% of the server or so and that he actually did something on it.
    I don't see how this suggestion would affect you whatsoever since you're not into duals and you don't care about medals or am I wrong?

• It affects me if it encourages more duals. That I do not wish to be a dual does not, in the slightest, detract from the fact that duals have advantages over single players.

I think duals should be banned and I'm sure they would be if the ban could be enforced - they looked at in original Travian as I'm sure you know. Anything that encourages duals should be resisted.

If TK had the tools to prevent duals I would be calling for just that, so all accounts were on an equal footing.

• Once again, Get. A. Dual., no one is stopping you from having one. If you can't play with a dual, it's your problem. TK is not TL, in TK duals are an official feature, so whether you like it or not people that wants to dual will dual whether they will get the medal at the end or not, and as we said multiple times, only if the duals work on that account they will eventually get the medals at the end.

If you want to have your own personal account go play other games where a feature like that doesn't exist and to be honest I don't see how it can bother you, if you have a team/kingdom and things work, you can get two good sitters than you having one or less guy on the account depends solely on how you organize your own account based on the time you have available. Also lots of top players on each server are solo players a lot of time, the fact that duals have an advantage is a speculation based on your experience and apparently you got a pretty bad one, try to get a dual then and then you won't have this problem with duals anymore.

Medals will just be a mean to acknowledge the work that duals always did on the account so far, and if it does encourage more duals maybe its for the best. Maybe accounts will be more active resulting in less casual accounts and therefore more interesting servers.

• I agree it's very unfair that the account holder gets to walk away with the trophy cabinet when the server finishes, especially as some duals do just as much if not more than the one that registered the account.

Hey together
    that has been suggested before, but currently there are no plans to make it happen. There are a lot of challenges such as the fact that duals can be dismissed at any time and it would also be hard to determine fairly how much points does each one of the duals deserve.
    If you really want to increase your prestige points and earn new shiny stars/badge you have to play your own avatar

Just make it simple: Give each of the duals (or trials) all the same points. Either make that the same as the main account now gets or give them half (or in case of trials) 1/3 of the points.

If you fear that it is being abused: allow that only for accounts who have been duals to the account since one week after the account was created on the server.

The current situation is indeed a bit unsatisfactorily. Not that it changes the way I play, or my dual plays. But it leaves a feeling of a little valued feature - which is sad as it's a great feature.

• Once again, Get. A. Dual., no one is stopping you from having one. If you can't play with a dual, it's your problem.

Yeah, and I'll say again that this argument also works against your request for medals. You knew there was no medals when you became a dual. No. One. Forced. You. To. Become. A . Dual.

I made my choice and you made yours.

• Are you even reading what we are saying?
    We play as dual regardless of it, it would be a nice add because of everything we mentioned before and people will keep playing as duals regardless of medals and prestige (to be honest you just need to have your dual teams and you stack up your prestige on one of your duals account which is the same thing) BUT since it's an implemented feature of the game whether you like it or not it would be nice that it had the same recognition of other people based on the work someone does on it and not simply who creates the account on that world.

Your position is that you don't want duals because they are OP but people will always have duals if they want to because they can have duals and they will do it regardless if they can get prestige / medals. This is a war game and to be competitive against people who are really active and you can't be that active due to life commitment and other stuff, you sometimes need a dual, a person that takes care of the account like he is the owner aswell and not a simple sitter.
    Now maybe you don't understand why people would want duals, but thank god there are duals, the game would be slow and boring with only a bunch of active people in it.

The problem here is that we are fine with our decision but you're not with yours, and you're coming here rambling your own problems with the game with a suggestion that barely or don't affect at all.

• I could simply turn your own words back on you, but I'm bored of that.

Duals should get prestige as the dual. It should not be accounted to any of the players of the dual, because none of them earned it as a single player.

Simple really.