Punishment for cheating

• I, and I'm sure, many others feel that the punishment for those caught cheating in Travian is too light. If you're caught cheating, your time in the server should be over. Many of us are tired of cheats being allowed to continue in the game and using their unfairly achieved advantages to attack and defend against fair players. If you read this, please give your opinion. The game administrators need to know how the majority of people feel.

• Actually the punishments for cheats are quite high. If you get caught using a bot for example all of your troops will be deleted usually. Rule violations that don't give you any benefit (for example insulting other players) have pretty low punishments tho, but they weren't addressed by your thread I think.

• Actually the punishments for cheats are quite high. If you get caught using a bot for example all of your troops will be deleted usually. Rule violations that don't give you any benefit (for example insulting other players) have pretty low punishments tho, but they weren't addressed by your thread I think.

Cheating should be permaban anyway. Some people bot 20 villages and 300k hammer without any real effort. Just losing the hammer and percents of their population doesn't make their account bad or anything. They are still in the top 10% of the server, by unfair means.