Questions about chiefing

• So while i pretty much get how chiefing works, there are still things i'm unsure of.

I'm guessing chiefs have to attack seperately to lower the loyalty succesfully. You can have up to 3 chiefs in your capital, but you can't send all 3 in one attack and lower the loyalty times 3, right?

Can i build the Palace and demolish it in several villages in order to have 3 chiefs? You'd need the palace to be able to use all 3 of them for conquering 3 villages but you could still use them to lower loyalty even without any palace/residence?

I've read that in the wiki:

• To conquer a city you need twice as many CPs as that of a village.

I don't understand it. (Edit: Oh nevermind it just means i need 2 Culture points slots :P)

Last but not least i wanna know how much loyalty-decrease is to be expexted from each chief. How much difference is there between roman senator and the other chiefs?
    Like is each chief doing a decrease of 15-30 or 20-25 etc.

Thanks for the help!

• I'm guessing chiefs have to attack seperately to lower the loyalty succesfully. You can have up to 3 chiefs in your capital, but you can't send all 3 in one attack and lower the loyalty times 3, right?

Wrong, attacking with 3 chiefs at once WILL lower thrice the loyalty.

Can i build the Palace and demolish it in several villages in order to have 3 chiefs? You'd need the palace to be able to use all 3 of them for conquering 3 villages but you could still use them to lower loyalty even without any palace/residence?

Yes, you can do so. You need the palace / residence only for training, not for using the chiefs - that means your chiefs are still useable after the palace/residence has been destroyed. You can also send the final chief attack from a village without residence / palace.

I've read that in the wiki:

To conquer a city you need twice as many CPs as that of a village.
    I don't understand it.

You need one culture point slot to chief a village (equivalent to settling one). And you need two culture point slots to chief a city (equivalent to settling a village and upgrading it to a city).

Last but not least i wanna know how much loyalty-decrease is to be expexted from each chief. How much difference is there between roman senator and the other chiefs?

Like is each chief doing a decrease of 15-30 or 20-25 etc.

Base values are:
    Gaul/Teuton: 20-25
    Roman: 20-30
    They will be modified by

• townhall parties (attacker big party: +5 on both, minimum and maximum boundaries; defender big party: -5 on both, minimum and maximum boundaries)
    • morale (the less inhabitants your target has the less efficient are your chiefs, capped at 66,66% chief efficiency for targets with less than 1/7.6 of your population, being smaller than your target does not give you any benefit, formula: (pop target / pop attacker)^0.2
    • teuton only: brewery (an active brewery party in your capital will decreasy the efficiency by 50%)

These modifiers will be applied from top to bottom (townhall first, then morale and last brewery).
    Example: 2 gaul chiefs (owner: 2,000 pop) attack an 1,000 pop account. They will lower between 35 and 44 loyalty without any party on both sides (morale: 87,1%, 2 chiefs: 2 * 87,1% * 20 to 2 * 87,1% * 25 loyalty).

• I'm guessing chiefs have to attack seperately to lower the loyalty succesfully. You can have up to 3 chiefs in your capital, but you can't send all 3 in one attack and lower the loyalty times 3, right?

You could - and should - send your chiefs in one attack and gain the same result.

Yes, you can build a palace, train 3 chiefs, demolish it and build it in another village where you can again train 3 chiefs. Theoretically you can use up to 3 expansionslots in every village, but it's really pricy and if they die in an attack you have no option to rebuild the 3rd chief while your palace is in another village.
    You can fully use every chief regardless of there being a palace/residence in the village, the expansionslots are bound to the village not the building you trained your chiefs/settlers in.

You can use this tool to calculate the effects of the different chiefs in combination with population etc:
    Kirilloid Conquering calculator

@Be2-e4: Sei mal nicht schneller als ich, wenn ich schon mal was schreibe :P