This latest Kingdoms version is all about improvements. We've optimized the layout of the quest book as well as every in-game window. But the changes you've been waiting for the most are most likely the simplified process of dismissing a governor or leaving a kingdom. Now your king doesn’t have to attack you anymore when you want to leave the kingdom. And if the king did so accidentally in the past because you conquered one of their farms, you are no longer kicked out for it.
- Dismiss governor: We've made it easier for kings to dismiss a governor. Now you can click the dismiss symbol next to the governor in the kingdoms window to dismiss them immediately (see screenshot). When you attack one of your governors, they won't leave the kingdom automatically anymore. This will be a huge help, especially once WW lvl 50 is reached.
- Leave kingdom: If you are a governor who wants to leave a kingdom, you no longer have to ask for the king's permission. Now you can go directly to your embassy and click on the leave symbol.
- VP stealing: We've reduced the impact of VP stealing by a percentage value equal to the level of the leading wonder of the world. For example: If the leading world wonder is at level 35 when the VP stealing attack hits, the VPs stolen are reduced by 35%.
- Silver accounting: The silver you've won in a card game will now be shown as a separate item and not just added to your old balance. This will help you keep track of your silver stocks.
- In-game windows: We've made the in-game windows more dynamic so that they now take into account the limits of your computer screen.
- Quests: We've improved the layout of the quest book entries so that you can read the tasks more easily.
Relocation: When your hero caged some animals and they hadn't already arrived at your village when relocating, the animals were unable to track down the place you moved to. They can now and will also reinforce your village when your position on the map has changed.
Which of these improvements do you like the most? And did you also experience your hero lose some animals on the way back home? The reduced impact of VP stealing means that VP production is more powerful now. What do you think about that? We are interested in your comments!
Your Travian Kingdoms Team