lag when opening rally point with more than 500+ troops moving

• Hello @Eartheater
    did anything change on your side recently? We didn't touch anything regarding to the rally point lately, but we're planning to overhaul it in the near future which should help and increase the performance

Kind regards
    Georgi

Community Manager
    Travian Kingdoms International

• Pretty sure nothing change in my PC.
    The issue is all attacks do not hide themselves and all are loaded at the same time which overloading the browser.
    Mobile browser works fine. Now when I want to cancel an attack in my raiding village, I have to use mobile.

• Once you hit 200 troop movements on rally its terrible. You'll start to fail to be able to cancel attacks within the time-frame once you hit about 500 troop movements.

Professional Irritant & Memer [BM]TM

• if there will be possible to add some other search buttons (such as attacks with rams or hero or sort by number of specific troops in the attack) that would solve the issue for most of the players i believe. Also do not recall such issues in classic version, so maybe there is an extra content that slows it down?

• if there will be possible to add some other search buttons (such as attacks with rams or hero or sort by number of specific troops in the attack) that would solve the issue for most of the players i believe. Also do not recall such issues in classic version, so maybe there is an extra content that slows it down?

Search it with Ctrl+F it is working well

• You can filter incoming troops by attack/reinforcement/merchant/tributes. If you select attack-filter only incoming attacks, raids and sieges are listed. Maybe this helps aswell.

• Hello Eartheater

Currently it cannot be expanded it looks like but a good idea to bring up to see if it is possible to expand it a bit.

I am still not sure myself if having just a small amount showing is what fixed the lag but I for one would rather see less with zero lag then see more and suffer thru what was period just a bad experience anytime you entered the RP that is heavily in use.

:)

• i suggest that you just need to add more tabs inside the current tabs for example in "outbound tab" there another tab for troops going raiding, attack, reinforcement.,merchant.. same with "inbound" tab.. and please expand it.. atleast 10 per pages..