New Lobby lacks some features from the old one

• Today the Lobby got updated (To fit better visually, I guess). The problem is, It doesn't show some useful information anymore.

First thing I really liked and used a lot which is now gone: Last Login showed the exact hour. As a sitter with shitty mobile connection it was really useful to know if I should take a look at the account. Now it takes me several tries to login (It just gets stuck a lot of times when you're not using a good connection =D) just to say: Oh, everything is okay here, I don't have to do anything... will logout then. Repeat this process every few hours, as I can't see if the account owner is online or not from the lobby anymore.

Now It shows only the last login day, and the only thing shown in minutes is the last time I logged as sitter. How is that info useful for me as a player?

Second thing: Incomming attacks. After what I said above, I probably don't have to point out why this was useful. Now I can't find this info anywhere, only a short world game summary with 0 info about the player's account state.

It probably lacks something else I didn't notice yet, so feel free to comment other missing features in this post.

I don't mind visual changes, do as many as you want, but please don't remove functionality...