after the recently launched Night truce worlds where you can rest and enjoy a good sleep, now the time has come for something a little bit more exciting and hardcore: next week Tuesday, July 18th at 2:00 pm CEST the first Dry Season world COM6 will be started.
Here's some information about the Dry season:
- Exchanging crop with the NPC trader is not possible => no GOLD advantage!!
- Merchants have their carrying capacity increased by 50%
- The Hideout (Cranny) does not protect crop
- All crop related buildings are more expensive
- Crop fields, grain mill and bakery are affected by diet mode
- These buildings cost 50% more resources to build
- "Finish immediately" is disabled for these buildings
We wish you a lot of fun and are looking forward to hear your feedback about the Dry season.
Your Travian Kingdoms team