Stealing Treasures - Dukes vs. Kings

• Hello, I just wanted to clarify some details about stealing treasures. All situations have hero accompanied with the attack. I am currently attacking as a duke (but I don't think that matters)

• If I attack governor, I will steal all treasures from tribute fund
    • If I attack duke with active treasury, I will steal 1/3 treasures
    • If I attack king with active treasury, I will steal 1/3 treasures

Let me know if I am wrong. This next part I am not very sure about, but this is what I think will happen. Can someone confirm if the following game mechanics are correct?
    If there is first a clearing wave that catapults/destroys the active treasury, and the defending player has no other active treasuries, then:

• If I attack a duke (destroyed treasury), I will steal ALL treasures
    • If I attack a king (destroyed treasury), I will steal 1/3 treasures

Let me know if this is right, thanks for your help!

• soccermigit#EN wrote:
    • If I attack a duke (destroyed treasury), I will steal ALL treasures
    • If I attack a king (destroyed treasury), I will steal 1/3 treasures

I don't understand why there is a difference between dukes and kings in the end.... if you destroy the treasury of that village, you talke all the treasures that were in that village, it's not important if he was a duke or a king, it's the same

• That's what I wasn't sure about. I thought the game made it so it's harder for kings to lose all of their treasures. But if the active treasury gets destroyed, then ALL treasures are ready to be taken, no matter who you are, correct?

• If the treasury gets destroyed 33% of the treasures will be stolen, independent of your role (ok, governors excluded). To be precise the following will happen:
    1) The attack takes place, troops die, etc.
    2) Remaining troops steal 33% (not 1/3, small difference, but it exists) of the treasures.
    3) Catapults will destroy the treasury.
    4) The other 67% of the treasures will instantly be relocated to the nearest active treasury of the account (if none exists they'll remain).
    5) The next attack - if existing - takes place, stealing no treasures as they're relocated now.

• I wanted to confirm #5: What if there is NO existing treasury? Then the second attack will take all remaining treasures, regardless of whether the defender is king/duke. Is this correct?