Oasis defence bonus

• Hi, the wiki says that oases have 100% defence bonus for attacks from foreign kingdoms...

But in the game the oases appear to have different defence bonuses depending on their oasis type...

Also, do oasis bonus defences affect nature?

Thanks,

• If oasis has only nature in there, the deff bonus will be 0%. Different oases have different bonuses, for example crop oases have 0% and iron oases have 100%, then on the otherhand crop/iron oasis has 50%. Devs released a list for us when closed beta started, would be wise for them to add that to wiki :confused:

I can't promise this knowledge is up-to-date since there is constantly some updating on oases, but i believe it is.

• If oasis has only nature in there, the deff bonus will be 0%. Different oases have different bonuses, for example crop oases have 0% and iron oases have 100%, then on the otherhand crop/iron oasis has 50%. Devs released a list for us when closed beta started, would be wise for them to add that to wiki :confused:

I can't promise this knowledge is up-to-date since there is constantly some updating on oases, but i believe it is.

Hey :)

Here's the list:

Code
    1. Oasis type Defense bonus
    2. Lumber 50%
    3. Clay 50%
    4. Iron 100%
    5. Crop 0%
    6. Double Crop 0%
    7. Lumber+Crop 25%
    8. Clay+Crop 25%
    9. Iron+Crop 50%

I'll forward your suggestion to the wiki guys :) Thanks!

Kind regards,
    Georgi

Community Manager
    Travian Kingdoms International