Weekly contest! - What would you like to ask us?

• Why don't you have summer internships?
    com1, gergopool

--------
    I think you guys (Travain Team) needs some engagement from new talents, university students who love playing this game.
    Some students might introduce a new drawings of a paladin, a new way of thinking on the tribes, clever bots that could play the game, etc.
    I feel you guys are happy with your achievements and not trying to develop something new and cool. Summer internships and new collegues
    might give you a wider look, and present what unused possibilities you have with this game.

On the other hand, I like that finally you bring two new tribes onto the stage. I think the statistics of the units should be reconsidered,
    but I guess you've already defined some goals about them and your designers tried their best to fit to the idea.

• What keeps you from applying all the good small details of Kingdoms to Legends? And i don't mean the gameplay, i mean quests, the 5 minute finisher, etc.

Name: LEAPERRO

Server: com1x3

• When will this game, going to be 3d style model? like dynasty kingdom graphic like ? or lord of the rings?

what are devs. plan to step up this game into a new kind of approach?

this game is a good game but this game will be more even better if you add some kind of awesomeness graphics. like MMO 3d games.

• Is there any new feature in travian kingdoms? such as travian plus have improve its features, or kingdom feature like cant decline NAP/confederacy at anytime. or delete chat feature.

• Is there any new feature in travian kingdoms? such as travian plus have improve its features, or kingdom feature like cant decline NAP/confederacy at anytime. or delete chat feature.

AlienCute
    server com13x

• I would like to know where the name comes from. Also, what year was the game created and why did you modify to Kingdoms from the original Travian? Thanks!