Kingdom unions: Rebalancing changes discussion

• ----Treasuries can be built more than once in the same village, increasing territorial flexibility.----

Then you should grand extra building slot in treasury city . Now is difficult to build all necessary buildings and if we will need to build second or 3rd treasury in order to get next treasury slot. Then treasury village will be only warehouses granaries and treasury ?

And this only increase lack of kings now in RU5 there is 100kings and 2000 governors, you wont to make what in one server will start 10-20 kings and most governors without kingdom ?

• The new system is good and a step in the right direction. You really need to be methodical if you want to expand your kingdom successfuly. The only issue now is the 10 small wings/kingdoms metas, but that was an issue and before...

• @Ignis_COM

thank you for pointing the difficulties out when building more than 1 treasury in a village. It is actually intended to be hard to do and not have 10 treasuries in one village.

why exactly do you think there will be less kings due to this change?

I am looking forward to your answer,

have a great evening,

BridgetB

Community Communications Manager

• Well i guess he means that few people will want to be kings. This is a rather valid point since king is now a "harder job". For example, the loot from the robbers is way better than having tribute from a couple of semi active governors. On another note a king now must rush for a city in the start of the game to expand the kingdom faster(at least thats what i think). Never the less i am curious to see how this will play out in the next servers.

• @BridgetB i think the lack of kings is tied with the fact that they now get less tributes on the early-mid game. This leads to a harder beginning unless the king has the luck of getting very active govs. On the server i'm playing this has forced some kings be very off and farm a lot in order to keep up with the others (this is nothing new but it's now more common), specialy if they have very few active players. Now is harder to expand and level the treasury specially when you need more than one in other to reach the 10k treasure mark. But i think this is solved in the mid game when two kingdoms merge but until then the role of king is harder and demands a little more time to manage since tributes alone wont give the res to grow, build deff and lvl the key buildings :)

• Speaking of tributes

How are duke tributes divided between the two kings?
    Does each king receive tributes from their original two dukes or is the tribute income divided 50/50 or perhaps just first to collect gets all?

• Hi as player sersor_COM wrote king will have lot more job to manage and to developed his kingdom . and benefits is reduced. I remember then I start playing travian kingdoms for first time i was king and alliance end up in the end in the 2nd place. now such situation for beginners is practically eradicated. at the start when i started to play there was much more fun because big amount of players share one alliance much more fun with different players not we have one kingdom and 7-9 another kingdoms who support first one. and we lacks sense of community. If i was started playing for first time travian kingdom now, then probably will not continue the next server. but now I'm starting next com2x3 in hope for this community feeling that i had playing for first time.

• Hello,

i would like to thank Ignis for bringing those points ... the problem is to get a good running team together where you can compete.

The start is now much more complicated. It was easier when you were able to invite 3 kings to your alliance and then expand together. Now almost no other king abdicts because of the losing power (and controll) over the further game aspect.

This merge in midgame is a very good idea but too late and a bit too small 3 kingdoms should be merging.

This brings it back that premade groups will it have always easier then the common player who tries the game or player like me who always start without premade diplomatic relations.

• We will activate the kingdom unions in an upcoming update as they're not quite ready yet. They will be properly announced and of course be available to any kingdom older than 30 days at the point of the feature's release. For future servers however, they'll instantly be available as soon as your kingdom reaches 30 days of age.

• We will activate the kingdom unions in an upcoming update as they're not quite ready yet. They will be properly announced and of course be available to any kingdom older than 30 days at the point of the feature's release. For future servers however, they'll instantly be available as soon as your kingdom reaches 30 days of age.

How about COM2X3 that implement this update, the kingdom need to wait for 30 days? ?(
    sorry for my bad English.

• Damn, the server is going too slow :/ we have plans for the merge, but it's hard to tell if they will work if we dont know a thing about the system.
    Maybe how we are doing things dont even work and we wasted time and res on that. We are planning ahead based on pure speculation and the little info you have posted before :)

We are looking foward for the update and new info :D

Have a nice day and good travian! :D:thumbup:

• We are planning ahead based on pure speculation and the little info you have posted before

There's also a blog post about the feature. All the info it contains will hold up for the final implementation. There will be no additional requirements to unite besides those stated on the blog, in case you're worried about that.