Kingdom unions: Rebalancing changes discussion

• I hope that we can do a sort of Class Action to have our money back !

• A terrible server.
    There were plans - to unite with the allies.
    We lost a lot of time believing the developers.
    I wrote in support, many times.
    I wrote to the forum.

I would not invest money in the game. Or built a strategy differently.

I ask you to return the money - because it's your fault !!!

The round is awful! fuuuuu.
    The whole strategy was built on the merger.

It's just not permissible!

I am very upset (I would have said earlier that there will be no unification - it would be better.
    Waiting for the return of gold to the account.

Хочу спать. ;( Лучше не одна. 8o А с дефером. :* Где ты мой сладкий?;(

• but premeditated teams use this as advantage, so while we have 54k treasuries we have 7 active treasury, some kingdoms at 59k treasuries have 12 active treasury. all know about whom I spoke.

Transfering treasures to get new treasury slots have been used by many teams before... This is not the first time it has happened.. Dont talk about it as if it was cheating :) Its just some were clever to understand the game dynamics and plan ahead and you simply couldn't come up with such a plan. If you had information regarding this, you would have transferred treasures among friendly kingdoms within a blink of an eye.

regarding giving the gold back, completely agree with it... Its a pity not even a single person from dev team replied to this thread with some useful information.

The Bolton sends his regards :evil:

• Transfering treasures to get new treasury slots have been used by many teams before... This is not the first time it has happened.. Dont talk about it as if it was cheating :) Its just some were clever to understand the game dynamics and plan ahead and you simply couldn't come up with such a plan. If you had information regarding this, you would have transferred treasures among friendly kingdoms within a blink of an eye.
    regarding giving the gold back, completely agree with it... Its a pity not even a single person from dev team replied to this thread with some useful information.

yes if you have friends in other kingdoms who can do it then fine, just when next treasury slot was in after each 4k, then this wasn't so unequal, but now slot is after 10k so it's more unfair and basically game style says if you not premeditated team meta you will don't have change to win.

• My suggestion is change the com2x3 to TEST and give us back our gold. Also do apologize to your loyal players who spent time and effort playing this game. All plans are wasted by this time already. :(

❱❱❱Shōgun | FOUNDER

• Hey, devs, WTF!?!?

Порой бывает так паршиво, что даже чай не лезет в глотку, а лезет в глотку только пиво, которым запиваешь водку.

• A fiasco!
    There were plans - to unite with the allies.
    We lost a lot of time believing the developers.

I would not have invest money in the game. Or built a strategy differently.

I ask you to return the money - because it's your fault !!!

The whole strategy was built on the new merge mechanics.

Waiting for the return of the gold i spend...

• Transfering treasures to get new treasury slots have been used by many teams before... This is not the first time it has happened.. Dont talk about it as if it was cheating :) Its just some were clever to understand the game dynamics and plan ahead and you simply couldn't come up with such a plan. If you had information regarding this, you would have transferred treasures among friendly kingdoms within a blink of an eye.

No, not every team would have. Some prefer to play the way the game is intended rather than how the WiC/Funny zerg is.
    In the words of a wise teammate, "Just because you can doesn't mean you should".
    And in the words of a leader of our team who did know about it, the strategy is "goat smelling". :rolleyes:

• what a shame !!!
    the wonder is in 3 days and still no fusion !
    you made fun of us!
    what a waste of time with this server!
    we ask for the refund of the golds
    it's a hoax!
    you didn't respect your commitments !!!
    moreover you don't answer! what lack of respect towards the players!
    can be that if we groan on facebook it will work better!

• now they give us the option to decide, and of course we will take the option with the promised kingdom unions, but that is just a farce... What about a the bad planning of the devs, the delay and the zero information etc? zero consumption.. you have to do more than just give us a poll

• Good day Developers,

As you can see, those 2 Options that you have made will not take back what is wasted already. Please do hear our suggestions which are:

- Bring back the golds that are spent on the server.
    - Compensate our lost.
    - Adjust com2x3 to atleast TEST server.

Option 1: WW 11 days later with Kingdom Unions

Even if you adjust the WW; it wont change any as the VP is already produced per day. Most of the kingdoms already lost so much and effort with the delay that has been done. With that 11 day adjustment, nothing will change, a lot players already deleted and was damaged due to the fact that no union was done.

Option 2: WW will open as planned without Kingdom Unions

With these rule, for sure all of us will get mad. We did not only planned on union for hours, it was planned for days. Not only money are wasted here but TIME. Which cannot be compensated by any gold or reward at the end.

Our suggestions is hear our petition and complaints, try to work with us and not the other way around. I hope you will reconsider things before implementing another changes.

Thank you,

❱❱❱Shōgun | FOUNDER

• 11 days longer = more gold

PROFIT

Порой бывает так паршиво, что даже чай не лезет в глотку, а лезет в глотку только пиво, которым запиваешь водку.

• I am disgusted. What strategy do we have for the server being a complete failure? We can all quit and let Travian get away with the loot and move on (with our gaming life maybe, find something more worthy of time and effort/money spent)?

It is too late to make it right now, with fixing it so we can merge kingdoms. That would be too little, too late.

Kill 2X3!!!

• POLL with option -WW delay 11 days later in COM2x3 this is mocking and outright disrespect to all players who use gold. They think that we are fools that we will pay for they efforts to make this game shitty as possible.

WE ARE NOT GUINEA PIGS, WHO PAID FOR EXPERIMENTS ON OURSELVES!!!