Unlimited sitters

• Kim as i see it you and the other sitter abused regular auto-abdicate system for your own beneficial purposes and abused system where you completely immobilized an aliance through its founder. This can not happen whatever situation. Instead of saying sorry this is not good what we did and we apologise for obvious abusing and yet you continue to defend yourselves with ridiculous arguments. You were aware what you are achieving by logging long dead account. It was obvious i was expecting that this will happen.

• Congratulations for getting some easy hero xp

Yeah, thx. Got nice boost

You had no business stealing our alliances treasures.

Rly? It was mycool's treasures, not yours. We fought together with mycool. You just joined his alliance and you did literally nothing to get these 11k treasures mycool had. When on othr hand we have had quite a few ops together when we got these treasures. For instance, I was the one to tell him that one of your guys (SYN-BKS) was inactive and had 2k treasures. And mycool took them. So I guess we got more rights to take these treasures than you do. And you don't even know any of mycool's plans for the future. But we knew at least most of them for the nearest future.

It was a dead account and we wanted control of our alliance.

It's a dead account. It irrelevant if troops die.

It's a dead account.

It's a dead account.

Is there a parron in a thread?

He was inactive for 1.5 months and you found out that you are loosing control over alliance and you need a new, more active king just now? Lol, that observation skill of yours.

• Rly? It was mycool's treasures, not yours. We fought together with mycool. You just joined his alliance and you did literally nothing to get these 11k treasures mycool had. When on othr hand we have had quite a few ops together when we got these treasures. For instance, I was the one to tell him that one of your guys (SYN-BKS) was inactive and had 2k treasures. And mycool took them. So I guess we got more rights to take these treasures than you do. And you don't even know any of mycool's plans for the future. But we knew at least most of them for the nearest future.

Since we've been members of the alliance for around two months, shortly before mycool left, which is the majority of the server, I don't know how you can claim to say we have 'just' joined.

Most of those treasures were gathered from the people in his kingdom, and the ones that mycool collected early in the server, were his, not yours. If he had wanted you to have them, I'm sure he would have let you have them right at the beginning.

• 1. Counter-argument: The mycool account went red several times so it was clear as day the sitters weren't bothering with the account.

First 1.5 weeks kim wasn't sitting him, as far as I know, sonic was sitting him and he went AWOL. Then mycool appeared for some time via mobile version, told us about his situacton and asked kim to sit for him.

We wanted mycool to go inactive because he was the alliance founder, and we couldn't do sh*t until he was out. An inactive king is a useless king, founder or not. Troop numbers be d*mned.

Agree on that part. And we kinda told you that once we took 3,5k treasure and took 'care' of his clubs, kim or iron would let him abdicate by not logining on his account. Then sh*t hit the fan.

2. 6 weeks is still too long to not bother with an account. Clubs are an easy kill; whoever was lucky enough to kill 20k clubs had a nice hero level buffer, didn't they? I wonder if that is also against the rules - to abuse sitter position for personal gain?

So you say kim shouldn't have let him abdicate. And me, mycool and kim are in SS with mycool. So if kim wouldnt have entered cool's account, I would see that and would have attacked him to get these treasures as kim would have told me that he won't login cool's account anymore. And yeah, I killed these 19200 clubs, nice exp fro my hero. Call it whatever you want. Kim has already been banned for that thx to you guys.

3. His account was being run by two people who would often let it turn red, and the Kings alliance/kimarran only showed interest in taking what they can from his account when I specifically told kimarran and IronBorn to not log into mycool's account so it will auto-abdicate - so we can find a new, third king for our alliance. From then on, this sh*t exploded and your greed shone through, because mycool's treasures "obviously" belonged with your alliance, and not his own, right?

Nice point of view by bystander. Have a though of why mycool set kim as his sitter even went through your head? No, then I will tell you so you don't have to bother your brain. It's because he trusted kim (a guy from a different alliance that got no word in telling what to do with cool's account in your opinion) more than any of you guys from the 'same' alliance as mycool. You can think why, but I guess you will start pointing fingers and making excuses again and again.

He stood on 7k treasures for weeks. You starved our alliance of Victory Points. Then you announced you want 2/3rds of his treasures and suddenly mycool has over 11k treasures? That's f*cking extortion. Our alliance would have more VP at this point in time if the sitters were ACTUALLY acting in mycool's best interest by collecting treasures continuously as any normal god d*mn king would have been doing.

Lol, that's funny. He had other plans on these treasures, but what can you know as you don't even know a guy, his plans and other stuff we talked with him about. He have 40k hammer when you had 15k. He could just come to you, a guy with a lot of treasures but no troops, and take all your treasures. So why bother of getting treasures from small fish when he could just come and get it from a guys like you obsessed with attack points and treasures.

Seems like logic is not your strong part. Try to read slowly, maybe it will help. Right after you joined mycool went on his business trip leaving his acc to his sitters. So it was like 1 week after you joined he went inactive. All of his treasures were gathered before you joined and you claim like he gathered them after you did so and like you helped him with that.

• Hi again everyone,
    I'm sorry I have to cut this off but the topic has escalated beyond the productive discussion. All specific cases should not be discussed in the forums and the involved parties can receive further information by contacting the Help Center as usual.

@others - Please, be sure that we're doing our best to ensure fair and pleasant gaming for everyone.

The sitter limitations are not implemented yet and the system doesn't revoke sitters' access after 21 days, but we have alerted the responsible departments and 2 tasks have been created in order to take care of such issues.

Kind regards,
    Georgi

Community Manager
    Travian Kingdoms International