Some questions for Speed servers

• Got some general question for speed servers since a new one is on the horizon.

- How long is a speed server on average?
    - Are gold bonuses (25% Ress, Travian Plus) worth it on speed (due to those servers lasting for a shorter time)
    - How much more hectic are they (you know, fast unit movement and more ressources leads to more action) compared to a normal server?

Thinking about going real hard on the upcoming speed server after playing around on some of the 1x servers to gain some intial experience and get back into the game after some years of not playing.

Thanks for your answers!!

• - How long is a speed server on average?

Usually around 2 months.

- Are gold bonuses (25% Ress, Travian Plus) worth it on speed (due to those servers lasting for a shorter time)

Of course, how can higher resource production not be worth? =P

- How much more hectic are they (you know, fast unit movement and more ressources leads to more action) compared to a normal server?

If you play on an active kingdom you will get objectives everyday, both as an off and as a deff player (unless you want to build a WW hammer/anvil). You can say they're quite frenetic, especially in early and late game.

• How long is a speed server on average?
    - Based on my experience it usually lasts atleast 1.5 months and above.

Are gold bonuses (25% Ress, Travian Plus) worth it on speed (due to those servers lasting for a shorter time)
    - In my own opinion, using the Reso bonus/day is the best. I do not prefer the whole game package.

How much more hectic are they (you know, fast unit movement and more ressources leads to more action) compared to a normal server?
    - For this it will depend on your position. Of course the King position will be the most time consuming role of the 3 (Duke, and Governor). Regarding on the action time, the faster the game the faster you can attack and be attacked. This can be answered by your strategy, since you plan to go hard then it might be in your advantage. :D The more presence and threat you produce on the other kingdom, the more hectic your time will be.

Disclaimer: This is only based on my experience, to each their own.

Good luck on this coming server! :thumbsup:

❱❱❱Shōgun | FOUNDER