Do ALL 15c s start as Natarian villages?

• 1.- No, not every 15c land start as a Natarian village, but every Natarian village is a 15c. They are extra worth because resources are at level 10 already.
    2.- There's no 9c Natarian villages.
    3.- You can find them by checking the details of free lands near you (Or occupied ones if you want to chief). You can also use external tools that use the official Travian Kingdoms API to find them easily and with options to filter them (Free ones, occupied, by distance, using coordinates, cereal bonus...).

• You can also simply zoom out and there is an option for the map to show all 9c and 15c tiles with markers allowing you to get a good overview of the situation.
    If the markers don't show, zoom out to the farthest level and then open the map options in the left side of the screen

• You can also simply zoom out and there is an option for the map to show all 9c and 15c tiles with markers allowing you to get a good overview of the situation.
    If the markers don't show, zoom out to the farthest level and then open the map options in the left side of the screen

I completely forgot about this option, though I would use Travian Tools anyway because this metod is a bit confusing (Map is hard to read when you fully zoom out) and you have to manually check cereal bonus.

• Oh yes I also find my croppers using your method, the zoom out method is best to simply visualize the map which can be very hard in the list based cropper finders such as the one in the link.