As you might know, not everyone has the time to play a full 5 and a half months long round of Travian Kingdoms. And while we do have the speed game worlds to provide a shorter game-play experience, those can very quickly become quite demanding on a day-by-day basis.
Therefore we'd like to introduce another type of game world in the future: 6-week game worlds. We're currently still gathering ideas, but roughly the goal would be to offer a shortened Travian Kingdoms experience, only lasting one and a half months, but with the same (1x) speed as a normal game world.
To achieve a shorter playing time, we would make some changes to the balancing and potentially rework the endgame as well (e.g. you might only have to conquer a World of Wonder to get the bonus and not build it up to level 100 for weeks).
This much has already been defined:
- The speed will be 1x so you do not have to play 24/7
- The duration will be around 6 weeks
And now we do have couple of questions for you:
- Do you like the idea of 6-week game worlds? Would you play such a world?
- How do you imagine the game-play experience? Which parts do you think could be cut short? Which should better stay untouched (e.g. early-game, Wonders of the World)?
- Would you want the world to end as soon as all Wonders of the World are conquered? Or would you prefer a different ending for these short rounds?
Let us know about your thoughts and ideas, ask us further questions and discuss with us!
We are looking forward to your feedback,
Your Travian Kingdoms Team