finish building with card or with gold./ New map valley

• Hi maybe it's possible to get new options--

• player could choose or he finish building with gold or with card. now we cant choose if we have card then it's with card and if not then with gold.
    • new tipe of valley - now we have 4-4-4-6, 3-3-3-9, ad so on maybe you could make 10-1-1-6----so it would be 10 wood 1 clay 1 iron / 1-10-1-6 ----1 wood 10 calay 1 iron 6 crop / 1-1-10-6 ---- 1 wood , 1clay, 10 iron , 6 crop. that do you say about this ?
  • player could choose or he finish building with gold or with card. now we cant choose if we have card then it's with card and if not then with gold.

I like this one, you know I just want use 1 gold for building that less than 2 hour, and use card when it's more than 2 hour :D

I already have asked for this in the german forum, but they decided not to implement this.

new tipe of valley - now we have 4-4-4-6, 3-3-3-9, ad so on maybe you could make 10-1-1-6----so it would be 10 wood 1 clay 1 iron / 1-10-1-6 ----1 wood 10 calay 1 iron 6 crop / 1-1-10-6 ---- 1 wood , 1clay, 10 iron , 6 crop. that do you say about this ?

Feels like an horrible idea for normal players that don't use tons of gold. Croppers exist because you (are supposed to) have a lot of troops which consume all of it. But as a normal player you just don't have any use for a 1-10-1-6, for example. As a heavy gold user that npc trades every three seconds those villages are purely beneficial as they produce more resources (due to more affected fields per oasis) as normal villages.

• Feels like an horrible idea for normal players that don't use tons of gold. Croppers exist because you (are supposed to) have a lot of troops which consume all of it. But as a normal player you just don't have any use for a 1-10-1-6, for example. As a heavy gold user that npc trades every three seconds those villages are purely beneficial as they produce more resources (due to more affected fields per oasis) as normal villages.

it's more suitable for players who dont use 200 gold in day, those players usually are def players and usually this mean that always is shortage of one resource type. it would allow grow bigger def armies.

• it's more suitable for players who dont use 200 gold in day, those players usually are def players and usually this mean that always is shortage of one resource type. it would allow grow bigger def armies.

If you don't settle a few appropiate village types (for example 3-4-5-6 for romans) with matching oasis you propably wouldn't use 1-1-10-6 villages either. And besides, if you waste your gold so mindlessly that you need up to 200 gold a day for npc trading in a def account there's no help for you left. I helped out sitting a roman def account a few rounds ago, because one of the players went inactive. I filled troop queues on a regular basis, never needing to npc trade more than once a day (the other player didn't do either) - and they didn't even have many 3456ers because they took villages which were conquered by the alliance in off actions. Using trade routes it was just like npc trading capital once a day, starting parties, starting trainings, manually send a bit of iron/clay in the villages and done. Not even much efford (except the one-time-calculation per def village of how many resources the trade route has to use).