The wait has an end: you can use the Kingdom Unions Feature with the release of this update. It will be released on the 23rd of November at 10:00 am GMT+1, there might be a small downtime of up to 20 minutes, so plan accordingly.
What this new changelog brings:
- 2 kingdoms can unite, if:
- Both kingdoms aren’t already united yet
- Both kingdoms have already existed for 30 days (10 days on speed worlds)
- Both capital villages of the kings have connected territory on the map
- When a king invites another king to a Kingdom union the other king can accept or deny
- If the request is accepted:
- Both the king and the vice-king cannot abdicate. Even if they both get inactive, they will not get abdicated automatically. A Kingdom Union is a commitment for life (at least a game round life). If one of them gets deleted, the second spot stays empty.
- Only the VPs of the greater kingdom remain. Time stamp is the time when the invitation was sent and not when it was accepted
- The Vice-King is the former king with the lower amount of VPs
- Both kings:
- and their dukes are shown on the kingdom profile window
- can invite governors and promote dukes
- can collect tributes
- are going to be shown on the end of game world screen
- Notifications will pop up when:
- The Kingdom union feature is unlocked
- A Kingdom Union has taken place in your kingdom
- When a king or vice-king is deleted and their spot will remain empty
- A united Kingdom will only get as many robber camps as a non-united kingdom of the same size would get
- The in game help is up to date and explains the Kingdoms Unions feature. Check it out J
For further information, read these blog articles:
Gather your troops, sharpen your swords and unite your kingdoms!
Your Travian Kingdoms Team
Long live the unions!