I'm disconnected every 1-2 minutes

• Same problems as others, constantly disconnections whatever the server used.No response from the French support on this point, no improvement, no information.Game unplayable in the long run because too many bugs, I finish the current servers out of respect for my teammates and I change the game.

"La meilleure vengeance est de mépriser l'injurieux, et d'oublier l'offense."Citation de Madeleine de Puisieux (1798)

"L'avantage d'être intelligent, c'est qu'on peut toujours faire l'imbécile, alors que l'inverse est totalement impossible."
    Citation de Albert Einstein (1934)

• Hello guys,
    I can see the issues are still present for some of you but unfortunately we didn't receive any traceroute logs from you that would help us track down the issue as everything looks fine on our end. Could you please submit a ticket or PM me that information so I can forward it to the appropriate people?

Windows: open Commandline (cmd) and:
    tracert com1x3.kingdoms.com

Linux/Mac: open terminal and:
    traceroute com1x3.kingdoms.com

Best regards
    Georgi

Community Manager
    Travian Kingdoms International

• I already sent you traceroute log some days before when you asked me for this in my ticket! You even replied to me shortly after I had sent this,
    so how can you say that you did not receive any traceroute logs? We are sending so many screenshots and we as players do really our best to
    support you so that you are able to find the solution, but nothing changes...

• Hey again,
    it is true that we got few logs from you during the past few days(thank you!) but since most of you are using different names ingame, it's hard to say who exactly sent one and who didn't.
    Anyways, be sure that none of them are lost and they have been forwarded to the tech team in a timely manner. They're currently working alongside the developers with a high priority on this issue. I'll keep you updated about the progress

Best regards
    Georgi

Community Manager

• Hey again guys,
    the card game problem is now fixed and everyone got four free cards. We're still working on the connectivity issues and will keep you posted

Best regards
    Georgi

Community Manager

• Hello,
    I'm happy to bring some more good news!
    We deployed a hotfix and that should fix these connectivity issues and improve your experience :) If this happens again please let us know and check whether the red disconnect icon at the bottom left corner of your screen is still there while you're experiencing chat troubles.

Best regards
    Georgi

Community Manager

• now in com1x3 you cant use the chats and cant see the village name in the reports and also cant send troops resources from village to village . please fix it immediately cant do anything in the game.

Please urgently look in to it

• now in com1x3 you cant use the chats and cant see the village name in the reports and also cant send troops resources from village to village . please fix it immediately cant do anything in the game.

Please urgently look in to it

take a look at this

no info on the reports how can any one play like this

h5s01A.jpg

• Hello,
    I'm happy to bring some more good news!
    We deployed a hotfix and that should fix these connectivity issues and improve your experience :) If this happens again please let us know and check whether the red disconnect icon at the bottom left corner of your screen is still there while you're experiencing chat troubles.

Best regards
    Georgi

cant play at all now in com1x3 . messages dont load and reports dont load

qhenBv.jpg

h5s01A.jpg

please urgently fix it