Changing Kingdoms after World Wonder LvL50?

• Hello everybody,

my first post here regarding my first server. And one that would already need to be answered fast.
    Yesterday, somewhere in the forums i picked up that the dev's changed the fact, that you can't join another kingdom after the first World Wonder reached lvl 50.
    Is that true?

Thanks in Advance, Jason

In that case, i would have to cata a city down to quickly join the kingdom i'm actually playing with.
    Explanation: I started late in the server being forced to play outside geographically. I stayed in the smaller KD around me for the crop bonus on stolen goods.
    I built a WW hammer that i would like to use for the Kingdom i'm actually playing with. As i also want to receive a winners medal, which is why joining that KD is of paramount importance to me.

• Hi @JzHz#EN

the information is correct, so hurry up :)
    Once a WW reaches level 50, no governors or dukes can be invited to a kingdom, this was done to improve fairness and so players wouldn't swap their kingdom for the winning kingdom in the last minute.

Regards,
    JJ

• In this Thread, the following is written:
    "Every village inside the borders gives him tributes which help him grow, at least one village inside borders is also needed for a governor to join into the kingdom."
    So destroying my village inside the Kingdom i just joined and using the CP across the map around my city-cluster will keep me in the Kingdom right? Just want to make sure, since little details seem to be chaning from time to time.

Greets

• In this Thread, the following is written:
    "Every village inside the borders gives him tributes which help him grow, at least one village inside borders is also needed for a governor to join into the kingdom."
    So destroying my village inside the Kingdom i just joined and using the CP across the map around my city-cluster will keep me in the Kingdom right? Just want to make sure, since little details seem to be chaning from time to time.

Greets

Yes, it will. But why would you not want to stay inside the kingdom to sell stolen goods for crop?

• Not enough time to rank up the marketplace and it would take ages to get the crop bonus to my capital. i have just enough stolen goods collected to npc trade it to crop incase my crop fields would get destroyed when im sending the siege at a ww.