Hall of Fame - Hammers Edition

• Sorry, this is the "Hall of fame" not "loser multi farmer's hall of shame", this did not go on for 2-3 days our whole team can assure everyone that:)

your opinion and opinion your team do not interest me. I said everything as is, so you can keep your fantasies with you. good luck my little haters❤️

• Hi guys,

Sorry for asking it in here, but not very experienced in hammers, first time playing as an offensive player on this game.

If a 1x server is around day 50, what amount of troops would make a good Gaul hammer?

I'm trying to find out if my teammates are on the right track for building a nice hammer of if there is little potential.

I'm guessing at least 5k swords already right?

Thanks in advance!

P.s. it is Swords + TT's I believe

• Easily at least 10-15k swords for below average players, experienced ones can build close to 50-70k or more swords during that day especially kings or raiders.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Danko ().

• Easily at least 10-15k swords for below average players, experienced ones can build close to 50-70k or more swords during that day especially kings or raiders.

On day 50 of a 1x?! So that means on day 150 of the server it should be possible to have 200k+?

Thanks for answering!

• That was a bit of a crappy answer imho.

15k swords, day 50, is not easily doable imho for an "average" player.
    Especially not for "below average" players, who may still have something ranging from 2k to 8k swords.

Honestly, swords shouldn't even be your main concern at start.
    Focus on Fields/Infra at start, then Stable lv20 24/7, Cavalry helmet always gemmed/maxed, then Workshop lv20 24/7, then Barracks lv20 24/7.

Use this (http://travian.kirilloid.ru/off_calc.php) to calculate how much resources you'll need to run a particular setup, and try to farm/trade as much in your hammer villa.

For an "above average" and active player, i believe you're looking at 10-15k Swords, 8-10k Haeduans and 2k+ catapults.
    If he's very active, he should focus more on secondary TT raidhammers, much more savvy investment than greats... don't run them until day 80-100.

To make a WW hammer you just need to be active and farming/raiding as much as possible.
    Ideally 24/7... at least 16h every day.

• That was a bit of a crappy answer imho.

For an "above average" and active player, i believe you're looking at 10-15k Swords, 8-10k Haeduans and 2k+ catapults.
    If he's very active, he should focus more on secondary TT raidhammers, much more savvy investment than greats... don't run them until day 80-100.

Your proportions are way off, almost the same amount of heads as swords, its just unrealistic, what I did was take myself and other teammates as an example on day 60 of a 1x server that was running during the time of my answer and decided what was realistic. It is an absolute FACT as you said that most players will have 2-8k swords, but it is also an absolute fact that people have 5-8x more by then too :p If we go full hardcore and take people who have 3 or even 4 hammer villages we can easily go way above those numbers! As we can see with the website you gave us, we could make over 1k swords per day with a 15% helmet, obviously absolutely nobody will have barracks and great barracks queued and at level 20 from day 1 so we have to take progression into account too, I am definitely not saying the 50-70k swords would have been made in one village (at least 2 on day 50) :p

• ah ok so your answer was for all your villages combined? I just meant in one village, as main hammer haha. So thanks to you both for answering!

Its not easy to answer as playing off Gaul is generally a bad idea as its the worst damage/hour out of the 3, but id say 25k swords during day 50 would be really good in one village (still possible to get more as a king or top farmer but there are very few who will achieve it), but id say more than 10k is very easily achievable for an average player :)

• In a normal server a 25k swords is an insane achievement to reach in 50 days, even for kings or top farmers, whoever reach that much means that the rest of the account is has been neglected and they won't get much more afterwards.

10k is already a big achievement for day 50 while developing a nice sustainable account for the long term.

• Your proportions are way off, almost the same amount of heads as swords, its just unrealistic, what I did was take myself and other teammates as an example on day 60 of a 1x server that was running during the time of my answer and decided what was realistic. It is an absolute FACT as you said that most players will have 2-8k swords, but it is also an absolute fact that people have 5-8x more by then too :p If we go full hardcore and take people who have 3 or even 4 hammer villages we can easily go way above those numbers! As we can see with the website you gave us, we could make over 1k swords per day with a 15% helmet, obviously absolutely nobody will have barracks and great barracks queued and at level 20 from day 1 so we have to take progression into account too, I am definitely not saying the 50-70k swords would have been made in one village (at least 2 on day 50) :p

It's obviously possible then, but i don't know if i would ever advise that. Since i was talking about a single hammer numbers, my words are still valid.

Talking about WW hammers, i would never advise to start making infantry first. You want to start farming asap and that is a task more suited to horses.
    By a considerable margin too. You are slower at start, but can sustain heavy queues way earlier than if focusing on infantry or not focusing at all.

By this philosophy, my numbers aren't "way off", since horses is where you would start first, so it takes swords a bit of time to fill the gap.

O.T:

I also believe you shouldn't even start to train Haeduans to farm in main off. It's much more rewarding to make 6-7k TTs first, and then switch to Haeduans when you have a good rythm going on.
    Same goes for mission hammers. If you have 6-7k baseline TTs you most certainly can afford to keep regular and great queues running easily, and even afford secondary hammers.
    If you are a gold user it's definitely worth it in the medium-long run.

B.T.W:
    My definition of hammer is inf + cav + siege. A few horses or infantry to help farm/feed main off is just a farming force, or raidhammer, in my book at least :)

• Trying to tilt your plans to fit some numbers at certain days is often a trap (if you are inexperienced).

Make the most optimal choice every day and ensure you are putting yourself in the best position to produce the most is far better way to consider it than all the arbitrary numbers.

Minister of Propaganda [BM]TM

• Trying to tilt your plans to fit some numbers at certain days is often a trap (if you are inexperienced).

Make the most optimal choice every day and ensure you are putting yourself in the best position to produce the most is far better way to consider it than all the arbitrary numbers.

Completely agree, these numbers are just to indicate the "ballpark" you should aim to.
    Choices of what you should do and motives of why you should do it, on the other hand, are a different subject.

• I personally would never recommend anyone to farm with expensive units such as heads, unless its 100% safe, but to each their own.

EC and Haeds probably not if you have EI or TT instead.

If you are Teuton you should try to utilise it alongside your clubs if you can be careful with them.

Minister of Propaganda [BM]TM