Treasury Activation Frozen

• this is really taking too long 9 hours past still it has not been fixed. It is damaging the game of an entire kingdom and its wings of more than 120 players.

We are loosing VP, resources and stopped selling of stolen goods. Struggling to feed the troops, training of troops stopped at my villa the list is endless.

How long do we have to wait for fix. The same bug happened earlier in the Test servers and now in Live servers

not to mention the bugs on this server is too many to handle. goes offline every one or two minutes, no cards at the begin of start for 7 days.

Please address it or your loosing players fast and thick

• Hey again
    I understand the inconvenience and am sorry for it! Our tech support is currently working on the issue and it'll be fixed asap

Best regards
    Georgi

Community Manager
    Travian Kingdoms International

• and Again .... my duke cant abricte .... bugs bugs bugs ...now i thought we got a bit gold for christmas for all that bugs ! BUT EVEN NO PRESENT from travian .... now i dit not say anything for the last 2-4 weeks ... but now i will start again !

• not only that there is enough bugs and they refuse to correct the loss incurred for the bug all they say is sorry cant compensate for the error. what kind of a joke is that. you cant own up to your errors and the short comings in your game and we have to pay for your mistakes and short comings.

how can we even play if every time we deactivate a treasury we are stuck for days and loose VP and resources and tributes and everything associated with it

this is unacceptable

fix the bugs and own up to your short comings

• by compensation i mean correct the vp lost and the resources lost for the error and the delay to correct it. that is what is the min they should do. but they refuse to own up to their short comings and errors.

that is why i stopped buying gold in the game at least i only loose time dont loose money when i leave the game and dont want to pay them for their screw ups and bugs and delay in response.

• here we go again

another deactivation of treasury. every time there seems to be another way to go haywire

Please note that in village (15/-55) we have two treasury building. While leaving one kingdom to join another as a duke the king removed the duke to join the other as a duke but the result is one Treasury has become hidden treasury while the other one is still active and both showing zero treasury in it
    . i have attached screen prints for your reference below

Screenshot by Lightshot
    Screenshot by Lightshot
    Screenshot by Lightshot

please make both treasury active again with the treasury in it

please address the error as soon as possible as we are loosing vp and coverage of influence and resources from tributes