Golden Worlds - New Special Type of Worlds

• Hello everyone,
    I have an idea about new kind of servers, which I would call for example "Golden Worlds".

It would be servers, where there is a monthly fee to play on, e.g. 12-15 euro per month and on which would already be active Travian PLUS and crop + resource bonus. You could of course purchase more gold if you wanted, for other benefits like NPC trader etc, like it is on any other server. Main principle of this idea is that every player has an equal chance and fair conditions, because everyone would have to pay a monthly fee to play.

This should also limit multiaccounting, as paying several accounts monthly wouldn't be that painless for many people and also getting multiple credit cards to pay those accounts wouldn't be easy.

There would in my opinion also be more active and experienced players. Unfortunately, there would also be far less inactive villages to farm, but one thing that could be done about that is adding something like NPC villages to farm on, with some new rules for them, but I would leave that for future development.

Best regards,
    Sca7ha :whistling:

Time is a Flat Circle

Everything we have ever done or will do, we are going to do over and over and over again.

• monthly fee to play on, e.g. 12-15 euro per month [ ] purchase more gold if you wanted, for other benefits like NPC trader etc, like it is on any other server.

So instead of some players pay 0 and others pay 100€ per month now some pay 15 and others pay 115€ instead? I dont really see how this would make it different regarding "fairness"

Also although I like the idea for the sole purpose of reducing multis I think that 15€ would be way to much and anything below would just lead to the real eager players (like the ones that buy gladiator helmets for 100k silver) to invest another 2 or 4 month worth of multis to raid off of for a headstart

• Hello,
    thats why I wrote, that those worlds would only have active PLUS and crop + resource bonus for that monthly fee. You pay exactly 240 gold per month on normal worlds for those, which is about 13 Euro + you are then left with 60 gold, which could be cut from it for Golden Worlds and could be interpreted as a "fee" for them.

Rest of bonuses would still be normally purchaseable with gold, so your argument is wrong.

The world itself would be pretty normal except every player would have those crop + resource bonuses + PLUS.

Time is a Flat Circle

Everything we have ever done or will do, we are going to do over and over and over again.

• Sure. OK.

No problem.

If you can answer one question:
    How much euro money is needed to run GMBH company?
    Or should I be more specific, how much euros per year costs GMBH to maintain all Travian servers and to pay all people that are working in company (from bosses, over programers to basic cleaners).

?

Thank you.

• Paying this monthly is (for me) basicly the same as buying the respective boni for the whole server. With an average server lenght of 5-6 month the pice totals up to ~5-6€/month. Also not sure what your nationality is, but i get 300 gold for 10€

Still not seeing your locig tbh, about being fair. If it would be the said monthly fee and nothing else, yes i would see that. But theres no difference in vanilla worlds or your suggestion or even a world where everyone starts with 1000 gold. As long as some are technically and financially capable of purchasing more gold than others they WILL have a (gold) advantage. Or do you want to tell me that having 1 extra adventure/day, 1 crop and res chest/day, fully gem'd, max quality full equipment, 5 building queue slots, tripple trade routes not an advantage? Not ranting about gold being a bad thing (it equals out for lack of time, luck or skill pretty nicely) its just not as fair as you think it is

Edit:

Its in german but if you are really eager to know, check this out. Its from '15 tho. german business register