Google Translator as TravianPlus Option

• How many times, by now, have you copied texts from your team mates to Google Translator just to find out what are they talking about?

Give us Translator! At least as TravPlus option!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

• I personally think as we are fewer people now in Travian the multinational makes for a better game with more players. I would like to be able to speak with everyone easier. Not sure it is easy to implement and then I would rather see developers working on other things :)

• How many times, by now, have you copied texts from your team mates to Google Translator just to find out what are they talking about?

Give us Translator! At least as TravPlus option!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

That would be a terrible idea.

Either agree with your team mates on a common language, or use the translator you like. But travian is not a translation service for you.

While google translate integrated may sound initially like a good idea, it is a terrible idea, if you spend more than 5 seconds on it:
    * google translate works rather terrible if you translate from X to Y when neither X nor Y is English
    * language used here contains so many uncommon abbreviations, slang, is full of typos and other badly translatable stuff that translations will fail because of that
    * you will start making travian games responsible for bad translations caused by your sloppy lnaguage which cannot be translated properly

• How about creating TravLanguage which would be multiethnical?
    We would communicate with pictures instead of words.

So you get alphabet with 500 pictures and you make sentences out of it!
    That would be just DOPE woud it not? :D

Horse + Wood + Crown = Send me wood!
    Axe Catapult WarDrum = Attack with hammer and catapults