a lot of offline time at COM6

• It's not 1st time this happend! It's something common on every new server ! And it has ALOT to do about what i wrote and got banned from forum for ! You have test server to test things, but you don't use that anymore, you rush things on real servers and cause such problems ! It's not fun when you're online and don't see incoming attack, and lose whole off and alot of resources, because you were actualy disonnected from server and notifications didn't work ! And as i said, this ain't 1st time this happend, it's raither common thing on all new servers !

But i think i know why you're rushing things, you got some sort of ultimatom from your bosses, because there's not enough income from game, but this way it'll be even less, too bad, this could be nice game if only developers would listen to players more.

• Hi @PoLo,

We're listening to your feedback and we're always open to discussion. I think you will be happy to hear we have taken yours (and similar complaints) into consideration and we'll change the frequency of updates, leaving new releases for much longer in our TEST game world before bringing them to new live normal game worlds. How much longer? We're planning to leave new updates for 2 weeks in TEST before releasing them live, giving us more time for catching bugs or any other issues that might arise.

About the problems in COM6 and COM1, we're still looking into them, but there should be fewer issues since we already had a look and tweaked these game worlds. If you're still experiencing the same issues, please be so kind to let us know.

Regards,
    JJ

• Well, well.
    This issue is for sure neither solved nor improved on com6.
    Today has been a nightmare. I am pressing refresh 5-6 times for every second thing I try to do.
    By default, I always copy a message before I send it. It is just disappearing in 30-50% of the cases.

Chats is blank or non.existent every once in a while.
    Reports cannot be loaded.

The red X only appears randomly in these cases. When I see it, I know there is a connection problem, but mostly, no warning is available.
    Would be good if you could find a solution soon. This is a disaster if you try to synchronize attacks. The likelihood that you manage, is close to none.

• And it gets worse during the day.
    Sometimes I have to refresh 5-6 time in order to be able to do anything.

It would not have been very expensive for you to give a gold sale as some compensation for the bad performance now.

• Right nothing has improved at all. Doesn't matter if your on a browser, mobile browser or the app. It's all bad. Have to refresh or in some cases close it all and reopen.

• Hi all,

We're aware of this and our devs are working on it. Thanks for reporting the issues and we're sorry for the less than ideal experience :(

Please, keep us updated and let us know if these or other issues happen. We'll also keep you updated on our progress in fixing it and making the game worlds more stable.

Best regards,
    JJ

• Its getting worse,
    today was insane, this affects mobi as well btw.

f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5...

edit: com6

The post was edited 1 time, last by Belgarion_COM: forgot to add server ().

• Yeah by far one of the worst days. Everything doesn't want to work. Things from chat, map, rally point, pulling up buildings etc. Also like the above post F5 a million times but this hasn't even helped in most cases. ;(

• Hi all,

Our developers have managed to identify a few sources of the problems and fixed them. They will deliver the hotfix within the next hour.
    It should make the experience better and reduce the problems you're experiencing, but they are continuing investigating other possible sources for these problems to make sure there are no more issues at all

Regards,
    JJ

• Hi all, I'm Kyum from COM4 a server in WW phase.
    - Chat system fully blocked.
    - Attacks, merchants, reinforcements locked on 00:00:00
    - We cant coordinate attacks and defenses for large lag.

And other problems on crop negatives or report opening, all of this since the start of the COM2x3..

WW phase run fast and lose those days is a big damage and unfair thing because it only helps who is first to safe easily his position..

I'm here to ask a server rollback to the day 112, when the problem will be fixed.

I think this is the only chance to play the end of this server in a good and fair way.