I can not upgrade any buildings

• I AM RAGING!!! HOW MANY TIMES SHOULD I HAVE TO RELOAD THE F*** PAGE , ITS HARD TO DO ANYTHING WITH THIS SORTA BUGGY GAME!!!!

the building queue is not working properly , the chat is hopeless, its understandable if it happens on day 1 first 1-2 hours of server. But even in old servers, this is the case :)

The classic 'reload the page' is not the solution, it will only add to the server load. The real question is , "Is the Travian server a Potato?" or "Are there really too many connections/requests in the game such that the game cant handle? "

in case 1 : its solvable by buying better potatoes :P
    case 2 : u need analysis software to look for probable botting. Thats the only case there will be really lot of requests to the server . A server pop of 2k is really not much imo.

on a serious note, i cant seem to understand that a team takes so much time to actually come up with the right solution . Really, is Travian understaffed? maybe hire interns and get this bugfix out of the f*** queue. Its unplayable at this moment !

fml !
    to have to rage comment in the online forum of a dying internet game! it only shows i got no life really :)

The Bolton sends his regards :evil:

• Hi all,

We're aware of the issues and our devs are working on them. Thanks for reporting it to us and we're sorry for the less than ideal experience

Please, keep us updated and let us know if these or other issues happen. We'll also keep you updated on our progress in fixing it and making the game worlds more stable.

@LordBolton, it might sound obvious, but we truly want the game world to be working as it's supposed to be. I just talked to one of the devs working on this so I could get a clearer picture of the problem, and it seems like there is not one single cause for the problem and even though the final result for us players is the same (lagging, having to reload the page to move forward...) the causes are always different and not a single one, so fixing them all takes some time. However, they seem confident in finding a solution to all so we can all enjoy playing without issues. Until then, we're sorry, please have some patience and keep reporting to us the issues.

Best regards,
    JJ