Com2x3 bad performance

• this has been going on far too long..

Get a full refund within 30 days. This is a nice new addition to our statutory rights. The Consumer Rights Act 2015 changed our right to reject something faulty, and be entitled to a full refund in most cases, from a reasonable time to a fixed period (in most cases) of 30 days

This has been LONGER than 30 DAYS.....

• Hi again,
    I passed on your feedback that the problems are still ongoing and the team is still on it. I'm sorry that it's taking so long, the tech team is working as hard as possible to fix this asap. I'll get back to you with updates about the progress soon

Kind regards
    Georgi

Community Manager
    Travian Kingdoms International

• Hi again,
    I passed on your feedback that the problems are still ongoing and the team is still on it. I'm sorry that it's taking so long, the tech team is working as hard as possible to fix this asap. I'll get back to you with updates about the progress soon

Kind regards
    Georgi

If you go back on all your reply's to us, this is what you say every single time. WHAT IS THE POINT OF EVEN REPLYING???????????????????????

We want COMPENSATION FOR THIS.....

• If you go back on all your reply's to us, this is what you say every single time. WHAT IS THE POINT OF EVEN REPLYING???????????????????????

U can't really blame them, because Travian GmbH has been losing money the past years.

• If you go back on all your reply's to us, this is what you say every single time. WHAT IS THE POINT OF EVEN REPLYING???????????????????????

Hey @Real
    I know it's not much but sadly it's all I know at the moment, I'm just trying to keep you in the loop and assure you that everyone is really working towards a solution. Believe me when I say I'd also like to see that fixed as soon as possible

Best regards
    Georgi

Community Manager

• Can we have a travian kingdoms developer say what the problem is exactly in here?
    Please!
    I really want to know what the technical trouble is. In technical terms. Atleast i will have peace of mind that the problem they are solving is hard. 3 months and still on-going BIG issue .

Why cant u rollback to the older version? or maybe even do a small check on what parameters changed between 3 months before and now? C'mon !!

The Bolton sends his regards :evil:

• Hey @LordBolton
    unfortunately the devs are too busy right now and we can't share any technical information but if it was something minor or that easy to fix, it would've been solved already. However, sadly this is not the case here.

Kind regards
    Georgi

Community Manager

• LOL, why would you waste a developer's time replying to a bunch of irate players in the forum. Please let them focus on fixing the problems and let the community manager catch the arrows here. That's their job :)

And by the way, I'm still seeing the same issues on Com2x3 as well...not fixed.

• Hey @LordBolton
    unfortunately the devs are too busy right now and we can't share any technical information but if it was something minor or that easy to fix, it would've been solved already. However, sadly this is not the case here.

Kind regards
    Georgi

It would not take more than 5 minutes to actually come here and say its a "Standard Blah Blah problem" , we tried Bla Bla , didnt work... Now we are trying Bla Bla.. maybe it will.... I can almost feel sarcasm here

The Bolton sends his regards :evil:

• Hi all,

We're deeply sorry you're experiencing these issues. We wish nothing more than for the problems to be fixed. I managed to steal 5 minutes of our devs, who are still working on fixing this, to present all of our concerns and try to get a clearer picture to present to you.

The cause of the lags has been found, but it's sadly going to take a few days to fix it completely. The problem is related to the friend list in the lobby, but it's sadly affecting live game worlds too. I asked if it's possible to temporarily deactivate the friend list feature, but it'd take even longer than fixing the lagging issue, since it's too interconnected with everything else, so this is sadly not a possibility.

Our devs made a few tweaks that should make the situation better for now, but you will probably still experience some issues that we cannot completely fix until next week. Just know that this is our number one priority and it will continue being so next week until we can deliver a final fix to all these problems. We will inform you as soon as we have more information.

For now, we must ask for your understanding and patience again.

Best regards,
    JJ

• There's no point in crying on the forum, if there's no new bug, you guys can't stop blaming travian, it is sure, it is painful to get lag, no com chat, etc. But still. They are doing their maxium to fix the issue, so respect them please.

Thanks JJ and @Georgi for the information you are giving us. We are really thanksfull about yours hards works to fix the lags and everything. Thank you very much!

• you need to put a truce and disable starving till they fix this asap. People are abusing this lag to gain an advantage as some have already admitted in this thread.

Once fixed, compensate all players with 50 gold that will shut most people up.

This really is unacceptable, people spend thousands of dollars to stay competitive...